Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

Another blow sponsors of the academy have withdrawn with immediate effect statement says 

“Regretfully the off field headlines have taken centre stage in recent months and subsequent events have fallen below our minimum standards. Trust and Confidence are essential ingredients to lasting relations and on closer reflection we feel that our business values are no longer aligned.”

The ongoing uncertainty and instability surrounding the club would make ongoing sponsorship increasingly challenging leading us to withdraw our support indefinitely as we take a temporary break from sponsorship.

Edited by Farnywhite

35 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Thankfully a large chunk of the Wigan Metropolitan Borough is very much BWFC territory 😃 

Much of Atherton is split with Bolton and United with a smattering of City and Liverpool, I know of 1 Preston fan  and 1 Wigan fan also

1 hour ago, athywhite1958 said:

Much of Atherton is split with Bolton and United with a smattering of City and Liverpool, I know of 1 Preston fan  and 1 Wigan fan also

I knew of a Wigan fan who swallowed a fly.

i dunno why he swallowed a fly

Perhaps he’s a cunt

Love how deluded there fans are. No doubt the better players will leave if not getting paid again. It’s only time. Owners are sick of putting in millions of wasted money. You new he was full of shit when he said bought club for great fan base and history. All that you keep shopping at home bargains and your owner has no money and it’s all about levels😁😁😁😁😁😁 jelly and ice cream brigade? Not help themselves have they? Would love for rugby club to buy ground 😁👍

Before 2019 I would have been content for Wigan to drop to league 2/non league, back to where they belong.
But those c*nts who rocked up at out ground for a photo op, gloating at our possible demise was beyond the pale. So out of order. There’s just no coming back from that, for me, so Wigan disbanded is what I want. 

7 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

I used to live in Liscard Street in Atherton in the 70’s. The school I went to St Richard’s kids either supported BWFC or United. I saw Frankie Worthington and my love for BWFC began.

Edited by kevsta69

2 hours ago, true white said:

Love how deluded there fans are. No doubt the better players will leave if not getting paid again. It’s only time. Owners are sick of putting in millions of wasted money. You new he was full of shit when he said bought club for great fan base and history. All that you keep shopping at home bargains and your owner has no money and it’s all about levels😁😁😁😁😁😁 jelly and ice cream brigade? Not help themselves have they? Would love for rugby club to buy ground 😁👍

There's got to be half a chance we pick up one of their contracted players for peanuts. Wouldn't that just rub their noses in it.

We don’t want any of their better players, they wasn’t much use to them and are on huge wages even we can’t afford even with our bigger crowds.   So Wigan are a club that is unsustainable, who would want to ‘invest’ their hard earned in them?  

I’m quite happy with our club chugging along the right tracks at the right speed and in the correct direction.  Even our Shazza has said in interviews that when the time comes that they feel they cannot put the right amount of investment in they’ll look at selling.  

There is no way these lot will spunk money, but I’m happy they won’t, when the time comes they can sell our club as a business what’s transparent to a more worthwhile and higher band of buyers, not a KA.

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

And Sheff Wed's and Sheff U fan Ricky.

I live 363 paces from the Bolton boundary. My postcode is M46. I do not recognise Wigan in any way shape or form