Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

2 hours ago, kevsta69 said:

I used to live in Liscard Street in Atherton in the 70’s. The school I went to St Richard’s kids either supported BWFC or United. I saw Frankie Worthington and my love for BWFC began.

I live just off Liscard St (Lincoln Grove), been here 33 years

On 01/05/2022 at 01:47, Burndens Bogs said:

Ok fair fucks they won the league an’ all that, but tonight i had to endure a midnight train full of the turds on a train from Manc to Wigan with loads of feral scruffs singing “Bolton get battered” blah fucking blah.

They can enjoy their day in the sun, but we’re on our way back and our paths will no doubt cross again.

Karma.

Screenshot_20230527-082955_Twitter.thumb.jpg.772a3841df15f0dd63afa54be40ac3c4.jpg

2 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Knowing us, we’d probably sign Amos and Magennis. 

I reckon magennis would be a decent shout. 

We've been crying out for suitable cover for the stewards on the hotel door. 

7 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Deluded Wigan fan at work it’s only -2 as we have to play us twice complete wanker . 

From memory I think they've done the double over us once in their entire history - 1986/7. 

I hope we can nail them next season. A couple of hammerings and crestfallen, hangdog "tic" faces as they do what's known in rugby leagues circles as the "Wigan walk" and leave the ground 20 mins before full time.

20 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

From memory I think they've done the double over us once in their entire history - 1986/7. 

I hope we can nail them next season. A couple of hammerings and crestfallen, hangdog "tic" faces as they do what's known in rugby leagues circles as the "Wigan walk" and leave the ground 20 mins before full time.

Sooner not play them. Hope they go pop  before the season starts

Everybody hates them, according to this fucking helmet on Latics Speyk. 

We've had 28 points deducted in 2 and half years - an EFL record. The EFL have rules. They're also there to support their member clubs. We are a member club. Bolton, Bury and Derby all behaved far worse. Rotherham got less punishment for numerous breaches. Oldham were never punished for bad payment. Their owners hushed it up. 
Again, my point is the EFL seem to be quick off the mark in their punitive action towards us

1 hour ago, Zulu said:

We've had 28 points deducted in 2 and half years - an EFL record. The EFL have rules. They're also there to support their member clubs. We are a member club. Bolton, Bury and Derby all behaved far worse. Rotherham got less punishment for numerous breaches. Oldham were never punished for bad payment. Their owners hushed it up. 
Again, my point is the EFL seem to be quick off the mark in their punitive action towards us

Didn’t Luton get 30+ once?

2 hours ago, Zulu said:

I read some of that.  The EFL took a further 3 points off this seasons total, after the season had finished and they were already relegated. If they really had something against em, that would have been added to this coming seasons deductions instead. 

The EFL have actually handled this quite well imo.  It's not like they weren't given fair warning to deposit this 125% of the payroll.  

Edited by Duck Egg
Changed 'of' to 'off'. As in 'off you pop to the North West counties you bunch of c*nts'

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Zulu said:

Minus 28 is still not enough. Thing is Bolton had so much potential that Sharon and FV saw something worth something. We took our deduction, dropped like a stone and came back due to FV and 18,000 of us.

So fuck off. All 4,000 of of the digitally challenged shits.

1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

I read some of that.  The EFL took a further 3 points off this seasons total, after the season had finished and they were already relegated. If they really had something against em, that would have been added to this coming seasons deductions instead. 

Spot on. They can count themselves lucky. Still gets my goat that Derby finished in the play offs whereas we had 9 months of getting battered every week.  

10 hours ago, Zulu said:

Completely different charges, the thick pie eating knob.

7 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Wage payments should be due !

By this time tomorrow at a guess. It HAS to be in the month of May.

Did they ever get around to paying this month's earlier one ?

... & I assume the 1.25 x payroll is still outstanding.

Tick, fckg tock.

1 minute ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Tick, fckg tock.

Don’t think all the out of contract players got paid .

1 hour ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Tick, fckg tock.

No they pay every 4th Friday - or not as the case may be - next wages due friday this week though