Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

20 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

If it as can’t see how Wigan fans can call the owners really that’s 30 million they have put in a black hole 

Really don't think Michael James and the likes get enough credit on where we are today.

35 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

If it as can’t see how Wigan fans can call the owners really that’s 30 million they have put in a black hole 

Fair point ... except if it's available, pay the fckg thing in time, as agreed.

I'll believe it when I see it (figuratively, I don't expect I'll, personally, be shown a suitcase with 100,000 x £100 notes).

14 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Fair point ... except if it's available, pay the fckg thing in time, as agreed.

I'll believe it when I see it (figuratively, I don't expect I'll, personally, be shown a suitcase with 100,000 x £100 notes).

No I am saying if they have ploughed another 10 mill in and it clears then that’s 30 million poured down the plug hole .

But I just can’t see it like you say if you have it just pay everyone . But it all seems strange whatever’ there playing at 

9 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

I’ve not enjoyed the demise of anyone or anything as much as this since little Mo twatted Trevor with an iron in eastEnders 

every single minute of the pain and misery their shitty fanbase are going through is joyous. They’ve antagonised, demanded attention, bullied young and old and revelled in our struggles in their pathetic 40 odd years as a football league club

i hope every single ‘tic’ in that cesspit of a shit hole town get their comeuppance and their tin pot club is ground in to the dust. 

wankers to a man. 

Little Mo was fit!

The part of this to which I am looking forward is when their senior players drift away to other clubs one by one. Either they'll be able to walk out on free transfers due to breach of contract or there'll be a fire sale because the owners have to balance the books and reduce losses. 

It's only 2 June but you can bet that already various clubs are circling. I wonder if we are one of them? 

If they survive through to start the season I hope we get them early under the circumstances described above with them having to field a patched together side.

5 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

I log on to this board when I come home from work and always save this thread for last, it's akin to saving the Yorkshire Pudding last on your Sunday dinner. 

Thing is. If they hadn’t danced on our grave I wouldn’t have given a fuck! 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, BittyBattyRatty said:

That's exactly how I feel. I actually like Wigan as a town, but WAFC supporters can fuck right off, deluded twats.

4 minutes ago, BittyBattyRatty said:

Me neither i suppose.

They really stirred a Hornets nest with all that gloating when we were deep in the shit - my god they’ve had it back in spades though.

Next seasons games against then should be fun - if they still exist.

16 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

If it’s true they have paid some and not all the staff wonder if they have paid just the staff so the club can be handed over to administrators 

First team squad still not been paid apparently.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Desperate "tics" quizzing Alan Nixon this evening. Clearly hoping he knows something about a new buyer to bail them out of their current dire straits.  The cold hard dollops of reality he's serving back will be doing nothing to help compose their tiny minds

6 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

First team squad still not been paid apparently.

Well that's a minimum of another -3, maybe -4 then.

It's reasonable to assume they've not lodged that 125% bond either. Well, that's 6 months of not doing what they were instructed to do.

... & this is IF they still exist.

After all the shit they gave us and the gloating jelly and ice cream etc this is karma at the highest order and still the knobheads I work with think somebody will come along and save them deluded pricks one and all . 

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

I’ve not enjoyed the demise of anyone or anything as much as this since little Mo twatted Trevor with an iron in eastEnders 

every single minute of the pain and misery their shitty fanbase are going through is joyous. They’ve antagonised, demanded attention, bullied young and old and revelled in our struggles in their pathetic 40 odd years as a football league club

i hope every single ‘tic’ in that cesspit of a shit hole town get their comeuppance and their tin pot club is ground in to the dust. 

wankers to a man. 

We know why they are this way! Especially the late 40/50s generation #believe #upthetics 

2 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

wankers to a man. 

Get off the fence