Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

2 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

I’ve not enjoyed the demise of anyone or anything as much as this since little Mo twatted Trevor with an iron in eastEnders 

every single minute of the pain and misery their shitty fanbase are going through is joyous. They’ve antagonised, demanded attention, bullied young and old and revelled in our struggles in their pathetic 40 odd years as a football league club

i hope every single ‘tic’ in that cesspit of a shit hole town get their comeuppance and their tin pot club is ground in to the dust. 

wankers to a man. 

This  X10.  No slow death . A quick execution .Let us be rid. 

Unless you live amongst these vermin you have no idea how much they hate us.

1 hour ago, Alf Hartigan said:

That's exactly how I feel. I actually like Wigan as a town, but WAFC supporters can fuck right off, deluded twats.

I live in Wigan almost all of the population don't care about the "tics" ,most are rags or bin dippers. Those that are "tics"are fucking vile young or old they are obsessed with us . #prayforWigan  pray they fucking fold

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

Dunno which I would take more glee in… rocking up and smashing them, or just pissing my sides around Robin Park on the free weekend

Imagine if the fixtures are released 

But they can't fulfill their home game against us 

But 5k Bolton turn up for a session anyway that day 

All day

10 hours ago, tomski said:

To be fair these clowns haven’t a bean to run between em or that they are willing. Doesn’t matter if the bloke who splats eggs on his face is demanding more or the up the tics kid is demanding patience. Writing was on the wall for these guys as soon as they took a point penalty on wages which effectively wiped 5m a year off their business. 

I’ll be amazed if they start the season in current guise.

Please Please Please , Ill streak Naked round the Reebok .....and I have a very small willy.

8 hours ago, gonzo said:

Really don't think Michael James and the likes get enough credit on where we are today.

Met him at the Gareth Jones MND charity function , bloody nice chap , tho maybe he only talked to me as he mistook me for someone with money.

7 hours ago, Alf Hartigan said:

I log on to this board when I come home from work and always save this thread for last, it's akin to saving the Yorkshire Pudding last on your Sunday dinner. 

Delayed gratification , its the future.

Talked to some mates from local clubs , Burnley , Blackburn, Preston , Blackpool .. They despise the cunts , not cos they are wiggums but cos they have pulled their tripe out trying to force a rivalry that doesnt exist . Its pathetic. They are so desperate to have a fierce 'un that it makes me want to be so nonchalant about them , but I cant I want them bust, gone, ex-parrot, deceased, ceased to be.

Got a bad feeling the one legged gimp does a Sir Eddie Davies on his death bed tho.

Just now, little whitt said:

can they have more points Deducketed 

or is that it now 

or is it -3 every time they dont pay 

Not sure a precedence has been set for further deductions. I suppose something is going to happen soon enough as it’s clear even if they sort this month then it will continue next month.

6 minutes ago, little whitt said:

or is that it now 

If, when they go into admin am thinking that's automatically minus 12.     They might not get the chance to even do that if they dont provide proof they have the funds to finish the season.

Just now, W.cramp said:

If, when they go into admin am thinking that's automatically minus 12.     They might not get the chance to even do that if they dont provide proof they have the funds to finish the season.

Was just thinking, I’m amazed they didn’t just do this. 12 points hit etc. 

1 hour ago, little whitt said:

or is that it now 

57 minutes ago, W.cramp said:

Both these are correct. The -3 is per offence. Easier to have just gone jnto Admin. & taken -12.

The ongoing failure to lodge that 125% bond will carry penalties too ... & add to a belief that they can't complete the season and all that will lead to.

The owners pledged an '£eight figure sum' to be paid into the club last week, it was due this week, but it's now 'confirmed' to be next week.

Tic-Tocks are relying on this as a new start. It's Bassini-like bollox.

I can't help thing an '£eight figure sum', if it happens*, will include decimal points.

The Supporters group are now 'demanding' it's sold. Apart from how they think they can 'demand' this there's the little matter of finding a buyer and then completing due-diligence & getting League approval ... all notably before the season start on 5 August. 63 days ... 9 weeks. 

*it won’t. Of course.

Some of these infractions may have acarried a fine rather than points deductions but you cant fine a dead horse , blood from a stone etc ...heap on the points . 3 points for every day ?

Should see them in the Padiham Sunday blood league .