Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

3 hours ago, Dr Faustus said:

I watched 3 final destination filums today for the first time. If I take anything from them (I’ve not), is that you can’t cheat the reaper forever 

As long as he gets them before he gets me !

• Site Supporter

I think this thread shows there is a genuine rivalry these days.

I admit it, I hate the cunts. Said it before, Wigan is a nice place, WAFC fans are utter scum.

Come on Laurence, try and trump this new buyer, I want to see a slow death rather than a guillotine death.

It's funny...

I get the sense that Liverpool fans wouldn't want Everton to die. Nor Newcastle want Sunderland to die. Perhaps even Blackburn and Burnley, Spurs and Arsenal and other established rivalries. There is a hatred but also a sporting element to it.

With Wigan and Bolton -  the combination of the jelly and icecream antics, alongside a tenuous rivalry that for the older generation doesn't really exist, means that 99% of Bolton fans would absolutely love if Wigan died.

There will be a handful of bwfc fans that would argue, 'no club should go through this' and 'it's good to have a rival'. But there is a genuine hatred from a majority Bolton fans to Wigan fans it seems.

Maybe I'm wrong on those other clubs and they'd all love to see their rivals perish forever... but I'm not sure. Also Wigan have, in recent years had the better of us on the pitch and made it a priority of theirs to rub it in as much as possible, with that cunt Mclean leading the charge.

The perfect scenario for me would be we get one last chance to absolutely muller them and show no mercy before never playing them again.

Edited by Mantra

• Site Supporter
57 minutes ago, Mantra said:

It's funny...

I get the sense that Liverpool fans wouldn't want Everton to die. Nor Newcastle want Sunderland to die. Perhaps even Blackburn and Burnley, Spurs and Arsenal and other established rivalries. There is a hatred but also a sporting element to it.

With Wigan and Bolton -  the combination of the jelly and icecream antics, alongside a tenuous rivalry that for the older generation doesn't really exist, means that 99% of Bolton fans would absolutely love if Wigan died.

There will be a handful of bwfc fans that would argue, 'no club should go through this' and 'it's good to have a rival'. But there is a genuine hatred from a majority Bolton fans to Wigan fans it seems.

Maybe I'm wrong on those other clubs and they'd all love to see their rivals perish forever... but I'm not sure. Also Wigan have, in recent years had the better of us on the pitch and made it a priority of theirs to rub it in as much as possible, with that cunt Mclean leading the charge.

The perfect scenario for me would be we get one last chance to absolutely muller them and show no mercy before never playing them again.

An element of respect may exist in any of the rivalries listed above is the answer.

• Members
7 hours ago, Zulu said:

I’ve just had a little lurk on Latics Speyk. It’s marvellous. 

Mister Rola Cola. Fucking hell! 😂🤣😂🤣

Well, I've been waiting for them to go 'pop'.

The thought of them surviving makes me sikh.

From Wigan Today.
Wigan Athletic's ownership group held a meeting with the English Football League on Monday evening to discuss the proposed takeover by soft drinks entrepreneur Sarbjot Johal. 

‘Soft drinks entrepreneur’. For fuck’s sake! 🤣🤣🤣