Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.


Burndens Bogs

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Typical Wigan picking on easy targets.

As ever. 

Their lads were mobbed up in Westhoughton before the game, despite them saying otherwise beforehand.

After the game there, they start a load of shit, pot shot some lad and lay him out cold and get stuck in with locals and shirters.

Was only at the top of the road when our proper lot bowl down they backtrack and leave their mates to get hidings.

Typical Wigan, always take the easy route, pick on normal blokes and bully about.

Absolutely shit when the going gets tough.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

Put it in a box😀

Hahaha Good half time pep talk that yesterday. I did try honestly and made mistake of opening this thread up this morning and it all flooded back in

They've still not got the footie cakes back in Tesco so I've sorted that one out though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 20/08/2023 at 12:25, itdiddidit? said:

They stopped stocking the footie badged cakes in Tesco a while ago as I used stick my thumb through the plastic into the United and Wigan ones every week or two. Childish I know but I'll have a quick check they've not started doing them again.

I love this level of pettiness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

The other week in Tenerife I had to have words with a young pie eater who was gloating about their win and chanting about Evatt's sexual practices. Anyway it looks like the gloss is starting to wear off - Wigan Speyk already has a thread about the spectre of relegation to L2 here.

We can only hope....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/

This is where I saw it

I didn't realise Tomo and Redfearn were the managerial team at Oldham.  If only they'd stayed together for a couple of seasons in Div 3 under McGovern, that could have been a cracking central midfield for years, both capable of scoring and creating great goals. 

Oldham just need Warren Joyce as coach for the full set. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
54 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I didn't realise Tomo and Redfearn were the managerial team at Oldham.  If only they'd stayed together for a couple of seasons in Div 3 under McGovern, that could have been a cracking central midfield for years, both capable of scoring and creating great goals. 

Oldham just need Warren Joyce as coach for the full set. 

Redfearn had too much to say about the easy ride / favouritism offered to Joyce and had to go

Proper fucked up with that lad

Miles better than Joyce

And Thompson fwiw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Casino said:

Redfearn had too much to say about the easy ride / favouritism offered to Joyce and had to go

Proper fucked up with that lad

Miles better than Joyce

And Thompson fwiw

Thompson was a later developer. Every bit has good as Redfearn by the time he'd got to 26/7 but a different player. No doubt that Redfearn was the best of the three when at Bolton.

Don't think Warren Joyce was as good as either of them. All three plunged in at the deep end very young with Bolton due to the financial crisis at the club at the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Well, it's about time we contributed to that demise.

Hope you’re right - if i could choose one more 7-0 victory this season it would be these fuckers at their own ground.

Funny enough they always seem to play the game of their lives against us, then revert  to being absolute bogwank straight after playing us.

Would love them to go down, the gobshites.

Edited by Burndens Bogs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Hope you’re right - if i could choose one more 7-0 victory this season it would be these fuckers at their own ground.

Funny enough they always seem to play the game of their lives against us, then revert  to being absolute bogwank straight after playing us.

Would love them to go down, the gobshites.

Hopefully we can sort out mentality out and not fail on the big occasions. We lie down for them and there is no reason for it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Slowly dropping down the league these lot - lost the last 3.

If either Fleetwood or Cheltenham win their game in hand then they’ll only be 1 or 2 points clear of the drop zone!

Anyone who didn’t want them to beat derby is a living spoon. I know it’s full of reds here but fuck me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.