Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets back on open sale

Traf

I bought an additional ST for my grandson yesterday , then emailed the club to try and get it closer to mine and my daughters ( ESL, IL3,) i got an email back saying all seats in that area are taken & 6 seats away is as good as it gets. 
Looks like ESL is gonna be very busy.

5 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I bought an additional ST for my grandson yesterday , then emailed the club to try and get it closer to mine and my daughters ( ESL, IL3,) i got an email back saying all seats in that area are taken & 6 seats away is as good as it gets. 
Looks like ESL is gonna be very busy.

You can thank the likes of me and Micky D buying kids tickets that will be used sporadically 😄

On 09/05/2022 at 17:53, Burndens Bogs said:

They haven’t sold season tickets for IL1 & IL2 for next season.

After  ‘placcy bottle gate’ against Wigan,they even stopped selling tickets for IL1 & IL2 on a match by match basis.

Not a clue how someone gets to sit in there next season.

they better do, that's where I've renewed for +10.   I'm not particularly arsed, but the yoof amongst us will be 

1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

they better do, that's where I've renewed for +10.   I'm not particularly arsed, but the yoof amongst us will be 

Deffo no new applicants mate. Closest I could get my boy was IL3, which was a lot better than next to north stand originally.

Bit mental they are selling 11 year olds tickets sat on their own when they could just give me a seat in IL2 and overrule the new applicants rule.

30 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Deffo no new applicants mate. Closest I could get my boy was IL3, which was a lot better than next to north stand originally.

Bit mental they are selling 11 year olds tickets sat on their own when they could just give me a seat in IL2 and overrule the new applicants rule.

You’d think they’d be able to operate the club rules of old and you ‘sign him in’. Could have The Captain on ESL concourse charging folk 50p. 

Hopefully back in this season. Will probably go AL1 in the corner between West and North Lowers. It’s where I’ve been going when I’ve bought tickets on a match basis and quite like the view. Might have to delay until the half season tickets come round but now the youngest is over her mental health problems and other issues are resolving themselves I’m really hoping I’m back in the game next season

35 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Hopefully back in this season. Will probably go AL1 in the corner between West and North Lowers. It’s where I’ve been going when I’ve bought tickets on a match basis and quite like the view. Might have to delay until the half season tickets come round but now the youngest is over her mental health problems and other issues are resolving themselves I’m really hoping I’m back in the game next season

Great news above all else MW 👍 

37 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Aye great news as Matt says pal. 

as an aside was it arbroath you fancied going to? If so I’m going tomorrow been invited to the play off semi against caley thistle. Nice change from the norm. Will scope it out for a visit next season 🙄

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Great news above all else MW 👍 

Ta pal. She was always my buddy on aways. The kid to my flid and always wanted to go to the boozer where the not-rights were prematch. Back working again so really hoping she’s up for it

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Aye great news as Matt says pal. 

as an aside was it arbroath you fancied going to? If so I’m going tomorrow been invited to the play off semi against caley thistle. Nice change from the norm. Will scope it out for a visit next season 🙄

It was Montrose mate but more than happy to do Arbroath. Or even better the derby

Just give me some dates and I’ll work in Leith on the Friday.

Enjoy the game tomorrow

6 hours ago, gonzo said:

Oh, it’s only new applicants then, that’s fine, was expecting to find my seat in the North Upper for a minute 😂