Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre Season

little whitt

1 minute ago, desperado said:

Was thinking exactly the same thing. The #bwfc is very good for getting up to the second news on match days with some good pictures/videos, but by Christ you have to filter through some absolute awful crap from some absolute plonkers and that BWFC92 has form for picking out scapegoats and being ridiculously negative.

Fragile ego when you have to make yourself feel better by being needlessly negative for the sake of a few likes on twitter.

16 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Yet fans will publicly slag him off 3 mins into pre-season. I can understand if you think he's not cut out for us but to go and post sommat like that on the bwfc hashtag or reply to the official club twitter is just bellend behaviour

Whenever I consider signing up for twitter, posts like those you've highlighted remind me why I shouldn't. What a pair of wankers.

9 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Whenever I consider signing up for twitter, posts like those you've highlighted remind me why I shouldn't. What a pair of wankers.

Getting banned was the best thing ever. Feel like a Buddhist Monk nowadays not dealing with cunts like them above.

Hope somones getting them told.

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

Getting banned was the best thing ever. Feel like a Buddhist Monk nowadays not dealing with cunts like them above.

Hope somones getting them told.

What a cunts trick it is to slag players off like that straight into 1st pre season game and basically right them off for the season. Especially a player like Kachunga who is already a bit of a scapegoat and who proper fans should be giving confidence to.

Are they thick? Or just horrible people? Or do they have such shitty lives that being a twat on twitter is there only way to feel good about themselves? This is why I don't go on the thing full of absolute bell ends that you would actively try to avoid in real life.

Just noticed that Sadlier is number 7 then for the new season, and Dempsey has gone from 32 to 22, which was Sadlier's number last season...

Anyway:

Second half, here we go. trafford keeping number 19 instead of taking number 1, Bradley 21 - think that was previously unassigned anyway

1 hour ago, Mantra said:

Fragile ego when you have to make yourself feel better by being needlessly negative for the sake of a few likes on twitter.

I once had a row with a bloke at a game because he said 'no professional player should ever miss the target from 20 yards during a game' and that was his excuse for booing one of our players.  

1 hour ago, Max Cherry said:

Are they thick?

Yes

Or just horrible people?

Also yes

Or do they have such shitty lives that being a twat on twitter is there only way to feel good about themselves?

Again, yes

This is why I don't go on the thing full of absolute bell ends that you would actively try to avoid in real life.

I'm active on twitter but use it for news, films, music, very rarely look at #bwfc and if I do often wish is hadn't.