Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre Season

little whitt

“The stadium and fans are really good. The fans are the best on away grounds: all the die-hards, in a condensed section. On the bus the other day we were watching a few of the videos from last season, after we’d scored at Morecambe, Crewe and Donny. It’s brilliant watching them celebrate, running on the pitch.” 

Trafford likes to interact with the boisterous Bolton faithful in such moments. “It’s something I want to do more, go and celebrate with the lads. But I get fined. I’m gonna bite the bullet and pay the fines because I enjoy celebrating with them. Like at Crewe, running down and jumping on them, celebrating with random fans...

Yes lad 

4 minutes ago, gonzo said:

“The stadium and fans are really good. The fans are the best on away grounds: all the die-hards, in a condensed section. On the bus the other day we were watching a few of the videos from last season, after we’d scored at Morecambe, Crewe and Donny. It’s brilliant watching them celebrate, running on the pitch.” 

Trafford likes to interact with the boisterous Bolton faithful in such moments. “It’s something I want to do more, go and celebrate with the lads. But I get fined. I’m gonna bite the bullet and pay the fines because I enjoy celebrating with them. Like at Crewe, running down and jumping on them, celebrating with random fans...

Yes lad 

Hope Neil doesnt read this bit!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Last time I remember an uninspiring pre season defeat up there we ended up pissing the league by 18 points scoring 100 goals in the process.

I'd settle for winning the league by 10 points this season but want a few more goals

I know it doesn't matter but if I'm honest our defence still worries me. Hopeful IE get a couple in before September. Irish lad would be a good start 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

I know it doesn't matter but if I'm honest our defence still worries me. Hopeful IE get a couple in before September. Irish lad would be a good start 

I've always worried about our defence even when it's been good.

I know what you mean though. OK having Jones, Johnston, Iredale who can play dual roles. I'd like an out and out centre half

1 hour ago, Gonk said:

Im sure LW would have done it at a discount if you had asked him nicely and allowed him a sniff of your knicker drawer

Only an amateur goes for the knicker drawer. What you going to sniff? Fabric softner?

The washing basket is where its at.

Bathroom bin for bonus points.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Only an amateur goes for the knicker drawer. What you going to sniff? Fabric softner?

The washing basket is where its at.

Bathroom bin for bonus points.

LW is the master at lifting duvets and truffle pigging the bed sheets I believe