Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Cost Of Living Crisis

gonzo

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

The fact you’re more concerned about your Brexit fuck up over the claims you used to be a united fan tells me all I need to know about you. 

It’s a thread about Brexit (they fucking all are)

I turned my back on my family to reject the toilet and follow my team. I could have followed the glory, but instead I went to places like Mansfield and Exeter.

Im very pleased with the outcome.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Cheese said:

Truth hurts I suppose.

Truth is, you're an ignorant, contrary individual, with the debating style of an spoiled teenager.

In all the years of your abuse and crap, I've yet to see any shred of being able to put forward a cogent argument. Just the hackneyed name calling, deflection, and ill-informed dross.

I imagine you walking with a limp owing that massive chip weighing heavily on your clavicle.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Truth is, you're an ignorant, contrary individual, with the debating style of an spoiled teenager.

In all the years of your abuse and crap, I've yet to see any shred of being able to put forward a cogent argument. Just the hackneyed name calling, deflection, and ill-informed dross.

I imagine you walking with a limp owing that massive chip weighing heavily on your clavicle.

Properly hit a nerve, eh?

5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

To be honest, that's a bit rich coming from someone who can never answer a direct question.

You love to throw stuff out there and then retract and try to attack without ever getting to your real point and then blame everyone else that they've missed your point.

Then when you get called on it you make a spurious point of no relevance to what you where originally saying.

Then when that's exhausted we get the #obsessed #weirdo 

It's the biggest pot calling the kettle this.

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

To be honest, that's a bit rich coming from someone who can never answer a direct question.

You love to throw stuff out there and then retract and try to attack without ever getting to your real point and then blame everyone else that they've missed your point.

Then when you get called on it you make a spurious point of no relevance to what you where originally saying.

Pure camaraderie until the final sentence. A kiss on the cheek and a knife to the heart.

34 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

2EB35D82-3A3B-4BA6-9858-37A09D4EBEF2.gif.49a2ce6d83d90281cd16940311edf047.gif

• Site Supporter

Let's be honest GD, the huge profits made by Shell and BP are not due to their strategic planning but down to Russia acting the cunt.

How many times have they reported a loss, well, ever?

To suggest they are in London because of Brexit is also pushing it a bit.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/brexit-join-suez-iraq-great-pantheon-catastrophic-british-errors-2119697?ito=copy-link_share_article-top

1 hour ago, Winchester White said:

Let's be honest GD, the huge profits made by Shell and BP are not due to their strategic planning but down to Russia acting the cunt.

How many times have they reported a loss, well, ever?

To suggest they are in London because of Brexit is also pushing it a bit.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/brexit-join-suez-iraq-great-pantheon-catastrophic-british-errors-2119697?ito=copy-link_share_article-top

Didn’t they report a loss 2 years ago? From memory.

The Brexit thing; remainers will invariably take a negative view.

The way the anti-business culture is developing in this country may not augur well for future inward investment.

Edited by globaldiver

• Site Supporter
Just now, globaldiver said:

The Brexit thing; remainders will invariably take a negative view.

Whereas Brexiters will ignore reality and pretend leaving the EU has had no negative effect on anything whatsover, even though they spent years telling everyone they were willing to accept the negative effects of leaving the EU.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, globaldiver said:

The Brexit thing; remainders will invariably take a negative view.

The way the anti-business culture is developing in this country may not augur well for future inward investment.

What is anti-business culture?

Never heard of that

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Whereas Brexiters will ignore reality and pretend leaving the EU has had no negative effect on anything whatsover, even though they spent years telling everyone they were willing to accept the negative effects of leaving the EU.

Well, you know I’m not like that

33 minutes ago, Spider said:

What is anti-business culture?

Never heard of that

It is just another meaningless soundbite. 
We have had a Tory Government for 13 years and they very much on the side of businesses. 
If anyone thinks the country is anti business they need to make sure we get a change of government as soon as possible 

• Site Supporter
On 02/02/2023 at 08:19, stevieb said:

Aye Full on lizard folk flat earther! 🤣 

I don't know why anyone would stick up for the climate or health advice of an overweight IT bod who flew on a private jet to a known nonces private island 36 times. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-64499635

Mr Gates also spoke of his surprise at becoming the face of conspiracy theories during the Covid-19 pandemic.

"I did not expect that," he said, referring to suggestions he profited from the virus, or started it himself.

"During the pandemic, there were tens of millions of messages that I intentionally caused it, or I'm tracking people. It's true I'm involved with vaccines, but I'm involved with vaccines to save lives.

"These messages sort of inverted that. I guess people are looking for the 'boogeyman' behind the curtain, the over-simplistic explanation. Malevolence is a lot easier to understand than biology."

I know a bloke, who is still convinced that COVID and 5G are somehow linked - he said he's not see enough evidence to prove that they're not. When challenged, and we ask him to provide any evidence, he comes up with a load of shit he's seen on the internet, and then says that it's actually for people to prove that they're not linked, rather than the other way around. He's a fucking huge loon, who lives his life looking for problems/conspiracies that aren't there.

He also, has it on good authority, that the CIA were behind 9/11 as well 🙂

4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I know a bloke, who is still convinced that COVID and 5G are somehow linked - he said he's not see enough evidence to prove that they're not. When challenged, and we ask him to provide any evidence, he comes up with a load of shit he's seen on the internet, and then says that it's actually for people to prove that they're not linked, rather than the other way around. He's a fucking huge loon, who lives his life looking for problems/conspiracies that aren't there.

Serves you right for living in the home counties. 

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

Do he resemble Sinead O'Connor?

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

Yeah he’s right. Do your own research is the staple basis of any argument now.

15 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Do he resemble Sinead O'Connor?

well he's bald. 

He was in the army for years, so I suspect he must have had a few bumps on the head or been subjected to some chemicals when he was in Iraq, hence him now being a fucking simpleton