Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dubai

Ani

Not personally but loads from my place have been over working. Let me know what In particular he’s looking to find out and I shall ask a few 

could do a stint myself but just don’t fancy it. Shall wait for the top job in Bangkok to come up or Singapore and I shall be offski

Edited by Escobarp

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Ani said:

Anyone any experience of working there ? Yoof might be doing some work for a few weeks/months over there 

@TheWanderer1958but i dunno if he comes on any more

bricktops mate, been there 20 years

daughter did 2 years but accommodation was included

Will see when he gets in tonight. He ain't on massive money so will they pay him more whilst over there. 
Yoof is a lively lad but pretty clueless so doubt he will have asked any sensible questions.

His girlfriend won't be happy. 

Just now, Ani said:

Will see when he gets in tonight. He ain't on massive money so will they pay him more whilst over there. 
Yoof is a lively lad but pretty clueless so doubt he will have asked any sensible questions.

His girlfriend won't be happy. 

She wont be if he ventures to Zero Gravity on a ladies day brunch party.

Fook me.

7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Fook me.

Availability of tackle over there? 

we’ve just been told to block out 3 days in September at work the whole company and last time they did this was dubai I’m told 👀

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

we’ve just been told to block out 3 days in September at work the whole company and last time they did this was dubai I’m told 👀

I'm led to believe that air hostesses from asian airlines are a good bet.

But by fuck, get caught and you'd better have a strong neck.

11 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

At £300 a gram and a possible 25 year stretch without trial I resisted the urge 

...however its pretty easy to get hold of if you know the right people or have the numbers Ive got in my phone :)

Just now, gonzo said:

At £300 a gram and a possible 25 year stretch without trial I resisted the urge 

...however its pretty easy to get hold of if you know the right people or have the numbers Ive got in my phone :)

Noted 😬. It will be a back up for if/when my anal passage smuggled stash has gone. Hopefully it doesn’t at them prices though!

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

You must be a mentalist to bother with that caper over there.

There are a good number of nightclubs within the hotels and they are regularly checked.

I saw some lads get carted out of the Movenpick in the Marina once and they didn't look terribly excited about their immediate futures.

Vicks nasal inhalers seemed popular.

10 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

@Elvis didn’t you 

Yes. Did three years there and had a great time. Would recommend anyone to have a go given the chance. Step daughter is still out their having a ball having visited for a long weekend. Happy to offer any advise

6 hours ago, gonzo said:

Fook me.

Ha. What a place that is. Step daughter was that pissed in their she slipped carrying a couple of drinks and smashed her teeth on a table…… That cost me about £4K to put right 

13 minutes ago, Elvis said:

Yes. Did three years there and had a great time. Would recommend anyone to have a go given the chance. Step daughter is still out their having a ball having visited for a long weekend. Happy to offer any advise

Cheers. When he got in tonight it seems a bit less urgent, they want him to finish his degree first (they are paying for it) so unlikely to be till next summer. 
Asked him 3 questions about it tonight such as how long for , where do they put you up and will they pay for me to visit and the replies were 'no idea' 'no idea' and 'fuck off you are not invited' 

On 24/05/2022 at 12:43, TheWanderer1958 said:

I'm still here but mostly stalking these days...... If your lad needs any information just let me know....

Cheers, do you know if he could live there with his girlfriend , they are not married ! Seems ok but still a bit sketchy !