Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Josh Windass on Wigan

bolton in bedford

• Site Supporter

The tinpots are so desperate for rivalry they troll anyone and anything they can think of.

Must be the most irrelevant club about. Like the little fly kid at school getting on everyone’s nerves but nobody can be arsed beating up

32 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Football fan twitter is a very odd place.

A very strange breed indeed.

The types who will flame posts by the official pages of United and City about the anniversary of the Arena bombing with trivial bollocks about "Penaldo", "is it a bumble bees birthday?" and "ratio". Some prime bellends about.

8 hours ago, Marc505 said:

A very strange breed indeed.

The types who will flame posts by the official pages of United and City about the anniversary of the Arena bombing with trivial bollocks about "Penaldo", "is it a bumble bees birthday?" and "ratio". Some prime bellends about.

As much as it’s a very skewed view of the world, it’s fucking frightening that there are that many people that think some of those things that you’ve pointed out are normal/reasonable/mildly amusing etc..

My conclusion is that there are a huge amount of weird people in the world. If ever there was a cull of the population needed, twitter replies would be my first place to go to see who goes first (along with people driving in the middle lane of the motorway).

Edited by Eddie

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

As much as it’s a very skewed view of the world, it’s fucking frightening that there are that many people that think some of those things that you’ve pointed out are normal/reasonable/mildly amusing etc..

My conclusion is that there are a huge amount of weird people in the world. If ever there was a cull of the population needed, twitter replies would be my first place to go to see who goes first (along with people driving in the middle lane of the motorway).

Granted many of the commenters were foreign, but if I was to pretend to be a massive fan of some club on the other side of the world I'd at least try to find out some background to the city they're from, or even think to myself "I wonder why they've tweeted a photograph of a bee on the shirt today, I'll research that" instead of coming out with some guff 

Game is warped to fuck by people who think footballs a TV show or just an extension of FIFA