Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New kit

DomRepWanderer

4 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

So that red/blue striped one will drop off the first and second choice away kit cycle now this summer I guess. Woefully underused, that one.

Luck of the draw sometimes depending on which teams are in the division, especially with so many teams playing in blue or red, but I had high hopes when they were still selling them at full whack this time last year.

2 hours ago, Mantra said:

Heard on the grapevine the away kit is going to be light blue and the sponsor will be Waze a sat nav system.

Dno if bollocks

The Waze logo is also sky blue, so not sure it works on a sky blue kit.

image.png.d70490349a8fddca3f837e6fcb11f426.png

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

So that red/blue striped one will drop off the first and second choice away kit cycle now this summer I guess. Woefully underused, that one.

Dont think we played in it all last season?

My lad never has it off his back. Its a belter.

7 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I'm sure we used to wear the new one for the final home match of the season.

First time we did that was the play off game against West Brom in 2001. Not done it too often recently because of the frequent changes in supplier/sponsor. 

Edited by Leyther_Matt

7 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

First time we did that was the play off game against West Brom in 2001. Not done it too often recently because of the frequent changes in supplier/sponsor. 

I've got vague memories of us doing it with the 03/04 home shirt but could be wrong.

5 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Luck of the draw sometimes depending on which teams are in the division, especially with so many teams playing in blue or red, but I had high hopes when they were still selling them at full whack this time last year.

Been a few times we could have chosen to wear it over over yellow one, it's ended up being as underused as the original one!

3 hours ago, gonzo said:

Dont think we played in it all last season?

My lad never has it off his back. Its a belter.

Cant think of a single occurrence last season, and not actually many from the L2 season either

Just now, Marc505 said:

Been a few times we could have chosen to wear it over over yellow one, it's ended up being as underused as the original one!

Cant think of a single occurrence last season, and not actually many from the L2 season either

Cost about £70 kitting the lad out in that 

11 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Sheffield United last game before the play offs?

7 hours ago, stevieb said:

New England away kit for my lad is £125

That's mental 

Is that not for vapour knit version? Will be a stadium shirt cheaper. Also, isn’t that the split arse version? I’d check first pal.

I admit to being a kit geek; always loved them, and mithered my mam to take a job at Front Runner years ago, just so I could get access to bespoke keeper kits. I got my lad PES Master during the pandemic, which was great fun. We played with what we thought this seasons kit should be, given its 100 years since White Horse. I’ll try and upload.

Diddles; if your reading this, opportunities are not lost, just taken by someone else. Hope you’re not regretting turning one down fella…

1 hour ago, Dr Faustus said:

Sheffield United last game before the play offs?

Is that not for vapour knit version? Will be a stadium shirt cheaper. Also, isn’t that the split arse version? I’d check first pal.

No.

65 quid shirt.

33 quid shorts.

17 quid socks.

10 quid for 4 letters and 1 number on the back.