Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New kit

DomRepWanderer

2 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Purple kit that day 

Aye I thought you meant the purple one.

Come to think of it both the home and away kits they did for 17/18 were to commemorate 20 years at the stadium. Theyre on easy street here Macron, this season's away kit probably will be purple after all!

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Come to think of it both the home and away kits they did for 17/18 were to commemorate 20 years at the stadium. Theyre on easy street here Macron, this season's away kit probably will be purple after all!

No I was on about the white round neck

macron is good gear the lad has it for his Saturday football 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Parents getting fleeced at £42 a top 

You have to realise at £42 for a shirt your kid wants to wear every single day is great value for money compared with £15 or so for a shirt they’ll wear once a month.

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I'm sure last season's home shirt was a play on the 88-90 home shirt as well.

8 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

No I was on about the white round neck

macron is good gear the lad has it for his Saturday football 

The home kit from that era most reminds me of Gunnlaugsson for some reason. Him or Claus Jensen

I've no problem with Macron at all, they get stick for no reason when people seem to forget the utter dross Reebok were half heartedly kitting us out in during the later years 

Edited by Marc505

Just now, Marc505 said:

The home kit from that era most reminds me of Gunnlaugsson for some reason. Him or Claus Jensen

I've no problem with Macron at all, they get stick for no reason when people seem to forget the utter dross Reebok were halt heartedly kitting us out in during the later years 

Nobody will ever churn out a worse kit for us than the mustard/baby diarrhoea cloured sports bra kit.

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Dont buy kits but it looks O.K. to me, shame they could not of done the logo all in the same colour and binned the shit green colour. 

Yeah, companies fall over themselves to give money to football clubs who insist they change their logo to suit fans who don't buy kits anyway.

25 minutes ago, Traf said:

Nobody will ever churn out a worse kit for us than the mustard/baby diarrhoea cloured sports bra kit.

I dont even think that was the worst from that era! Worst away definitely, but that tesco carrier bag / Bury tribute kit with the pocket for a badge was an absolute war crime.

1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

I dont even think that was the worst from that era! Worst away definitely, but that tesco carrier bag / Bury tribute kit with the pocket for a badge was an absolute war crime.

Yeah the barcode kit was one of the worst home kits, but the away sports bra one was the same colour as its quality.

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Have you had a bad day you miserable feck. 🤣

Not at all. I'm perhaps a little tired of folk moaning about sponsor's logos.

They're a necessary evil, so let's leave it alone.

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

You have to realise at £42 for a shirt your kid wants to wear every single day is great value for money compared with £15 or so for a shirt they’ll wear once a month.

Look at the prices of Prem teams and England shirts between 50-60 quid.

its a fucking dear do but comparatively Bolton's are cheap

2 hours ago, embankment said:

Sounds technical,  I will ask a young person. 

Or are you winding me up

My eldest told me and I thought he was taking the piss but it worked and meant I could carry on losing money on SkyBet for the duration of a whole game.

Edited by ErnestTurnip