Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

10 years from now....

gonzo

10 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

We'll currently be a couple of weeks into Euro 2032 in Italy, now an 8 week tournament to accommodate every country in Europe despite them all having to spend the previous 2 years playing qualifiers for it, except for Scotland, who lost in the final playoff game to Vatican City.

EFA

• Site Supporter

Water breaks mandatory as the average playing temperature is 25 ⁰C.

Solar powered air conditioning will blow cool air from under each seat.

Spider will arrive by personal helicopter, landing on his golden H, after undergoing a major epiphany and discovering he loves lobby. His subsequent business "lobby for change.com" grows from a start up to a multimillion pound market leader, with lobby served up at most grounds in the country. 

Son of Spider scores the winner in an end of season encounter that sees us promoted after beating Wigan and pipping them to the title.

In 10 years time the Meta-verse will be fully established.

We will have algorithms instead of players and the wealthiest clubs will be those who can afford the best programmers from silicon valley. We will have fabricated players like Bobby Best, Nat Matthews and Pippy Pele as our superstars. You'll all be watching your own virtual reality on a plastic box strapped in front of your pink and flabby eyeballs and gambling your ill gotten crypto currency away, for the extra experience you will be able to buy your own reality where you score a hat-trick and bonk a plastic blonde every week.

Me? If i'm still around, I'll be walking a whippet around the rec watching some kids kick a ball.

6 hours ago, Smiley said:

Hoping we draw somewhere in Albania in the first round of the European For Those Who Finished in 15th Trophy.

Wanderersways very own Jules Darby will own the club.

Beer will still taste like piss.

The 3D advertising boards will give me migraines. And some dumb cunt will trip over a speeding car on the side of the pitch before realising it wasn't really even there.

And we'll all still be laughing at how many years its been since United won the league.

Nailed on. In 5... 

In ten years I reckon the league structure will be very different to what it is now. 

I think it's unsustainable as it is now but Sharon and chums seems to be breaking the trend and trying to grow back within our means (hopefully) 

Following the collapse of the Greenland Ice Sheet in 2029 and the sea level rises that followed, Everton Directors admit that with the benefit of hindsight  it was a mistake to relocate to Bramley Moor on Liverpool Dockside, but they deny this was a "foreseeable event" at the time construction commenced.

After playing there for just 3 seasons they are forced to abandon the stadium , and when in 2031 the Football Authorities bring in a new "10 metre" sea level rule they are thrown out of the League altogether when ground sharing is totally banned.. 

They are joined by West Ham, Bristol City, QPR, Doncaster, Blackpool, Lincoln, Fulham, Portsmouth , Millwall, Norwich, Ipswich , Hull, Southampton, Fleetwood, Scunthorpe, Morecambe and Grimsby. 

Edited by Benny The Ball

1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Boring folk still chatting shit about brexit & boris 

He'll have been caught urinating on the Queen's grave, fathered another child to some posh totty who he's then employed as a cabinet official, lied to parliament almost weekly and been found to be on Putins payroll and someone on here posts

"It's not the right time to change Prime minister"