Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bets

3 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Just looked at league 2 and it's hard to pick. Don't fancy any of the relegated teams. Tranmere at 16/1 and I've gone Watford 7/1. Those with Us is 2,039/1. 

Add Man City for 3,204/1

I'd struggle to want Tranmere to win, but then bookies send taxis round for me because i bet with my heart not my head.

10 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Not done my usual ‘tenner on everything’ bets yet but got a new pledge to invest any free bets, free spins winnings etc in to BWFC promotion bets

I like that. I tend to have a £5 free bet per week with the Skybet club thing, I think I’ll chuck that on us to be promoted each week. Should end up a half decent pot by the end of the year

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

I like that. I tend to have a £5 free bet per week with the Skybet club thing, I think I’ll chuck that on us to be promoted each week. Should end up a half decent pot by the end of the year

Looking at our start... Stick it on after 6 games

8 hours ago, stevieb said:

Looking at our start... Stick it on after 6 games

Oh ye of little faith. I might have to switch to backing us to win it, rather than promotion, by that stage as we’re sitting top of the league after beating all the bookies’ favourites.