Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

CHORLEY FC v BOLTON WANDERERS

Stone roses

* SPECIAL OFFER *

Any season ticket holder for BWFC can save 3£ entry for the Chorley match. You will get in for ONLY 5£!

You must provide evidence of your 2022/23 application, a email is sufficient.

It's 8£ for adults

And it's FREE for 12 year olds and under .

2pm kick off with the award winning social club opening at midday, 2 chippy style cafes open at either end of the ground and very much recommend.

Cheers, hope this helps you all out

13 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Pie, peas n gravy please.

🤙

It's one of the best sellers in the Magpies Next cafe and last season it went viral on footy scran twitter. 

On a side note you can now take your PINTS from the social club onto the terraces at Victory Park 

29 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

If we renewed we didn’t get a confirmation email. Just one confirming the DD schedule. That’ll do I assume 

That would be sound. They aren't fussy at Chorley, they will just be glad of big crowd Saturday. Looking like 2000+

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

If we renewed we didn’t get a confirmation email. Just one confirming the DD schedule. That’ll do I assume 

I pay it in one go. Tbh the £3 saving ain't an issue 😎 Although if can show online account I will be having it to spend in the chippy. 

10 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Went looking for proof of purchase on BWFC.co.uk (found nothing) but this came up. I thought I’d missed something.

A3BC6A2E-D355-499F-8E01-C749C09472DE.png

It does say somewhere on your profile 22/23 ST holder 

just going to use the email as I purchased 3 at renewal and the other 2 people wouldn’t know their client ref and how to activate it if their lives depended on it but will be with me on Sat 

2 minutes ago, Traf said:

I reckon if you pitch up with last season's ST, you'll be fine.

When is it?

Saturday 2PM kick off v Chorley, Victory Park.

Ale allowed on the terraces so fingers crossed for a cracking summers afternoon.

Only 5-10 minute walk from Chorley train station

Bootleggers and Duke of York cracking boozers recommended if you are walking from the train .

1 minute ago, Stone roses said:

Saturday 2PM kick off v Chorley, Victory Park.

Ale allowed on the terraces so fingers crossed for a cracking summers afternoon.

Only 5-10 minute walk from Chorley train station

Bootleggers and Duke of York cracking boozers recommended if you are walking from the train .

Assuming you’re on a wind up that’s excellent work.

Chorley very good for ale these days, Duke is definitely not

8 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

I'll make an appearance, especially if it's free for the nippers. What's parking like round there?

Parking is tricky around the ground, the streets are terraced houses and very tight for spaces. Asda and Morrisons only ,2/3 minute walk to ground and used by many supporters. 

2 minutes ago, Stone roses said:

Parking is tricky around the ground, the streets are terraced houses and very tight for spaces. Asda and Morrisons only ,2/3 minute walk to ground and used by many supporters. 

cheers. Don't mind parking a bit further away and walking.