Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

CHORLEY FC v BOLTON WANDERERS


Stone roses
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Listening to IEs comments after the game and good to hear him saying that we can’t always go and play our way referring to Burton, morecambe type places we need to mix it👍

Music to our ears.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter

Started queuing at 20 mins in for the snack snack... served 5 mins into half time, the staff had just given up..

Not their fault, I doubt they've seen it that full.. 

Will be going to some Chorley games this season though.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Stone roses said:

Has a small gesture we did a football card today for local children's hospice Derian house. Your crew filled the card up and again. ..Brilliant , 

Thank you 

I bought 5 quids worth of the half time tickets. 

Top prize £40. 

FML 

I enjoyed it even though you didn't get my pint money. Get cans on for next preseason! 🤣 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Started queuing at 20 mins in for the snack snack... served 5 mins into half time, the staff had just given up..

Not their fault, I doubt they've seen it that full.. 

Will be going to some Chorley games this season though.. 

sounds no difference to our place at times 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I bought 5 quids worth of the half time tickets. 

Top prize £40. 

FML 

I enjoyed it even though you didn't get my pint money. Get cans on for next preseason! 🤣 

Taking part that counts mon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I bought 5 quids worth of the half time tickets. 

Top prize £40. 

FML 

I enjoyed it even though you didn't get my pint money. Get cans on for next preseason! 🤣 

I had a couple, what were winning numbers ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ani said:

I had a couple, what were winning numbers ? 

Not mine. 

Happy to help. 

You also live in Leeds from memory so even if you won top prize it won't be worth driving back over for the cash you mad cunt! 🤣 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Stone roses said:

There was a wedding on at 7pm in social club. I reckon Chorley have seen there arse. Ale was running out. . bloody wedding with no ale.. class hahaha

People still queuing for half time pint at 7 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Enjoyed it today.

One or 2 observations - 

Playing surface was atrocious..

Chips, pie, peas ‘n’ gravy from Mags Nest was superb.

Conor Bradley is like Tommo with zits - he’s very willing and lively, but totally one  footed.

The bars were woefully understaffed, but they worked hard & did their best, Bolton fans are thirsty fuckers.

We have some Nobs following us, but 98% are sound.

A nice bunch of folk at Chorley FC, good luck to ‘em.

 

Edited by Burndens Bogs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Enjoyed it today.

One or 2 observations - 

Playing surface was atrocious..

Chips, pie, peas ‘n’ gravy from Mags Nest was superb.

Conor Bradley is like Tommo with zits - he’s very willing and lively, but totally one  footed.

The bars were woefully understaffed, but they worked hard & did their best, Bolton fans are thirsty fuckers.

We have some Nobs following us, but 98% are sound.

A nice bunch of folk at Chorley FC, good luck to ‘em.

 

Do you know, as much as the knobs are knobs at times, I love it 

I know I was a pain in the arse back in the day. Some might say I still am. I love our support having an edge, other teams envy us big time when we tip up at their gaffs.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ani said:

People still queuing for half time pint at 7 

To be fair and honest, we left at half time and went to the Duke of York next to ground. Around 30-40 Bolton in there

Talking to them in the beer garden they were from Horwich Lostock and a lad even from near Salford.

Tremendous backing by your lot today. Hope you all had a good jolly up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
14 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

If I was Evatt would pull the fixture in future unless they can guarantee a proper surface. Gutted for Reserve keeper for Chorley who played for my under 16s at Charnock was coming on last minute but ref blew final whistle before he could get on. 

KB, my aunty who's not my aunty's grandson, played at Fleetwood also

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.