Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

ifollow costs

barryk32

I’ve bought it mainly when overseas when my dodgy box has buffer issues, not fussed about commentary being a bit amateur, our Scottish bloke ain’t bad, and when it’s away commentary I like to hear their view on our team and support. Love never missing a game wherever in the world I am. 

11 hours ago, barryk32 said:

Who on here buys it legitimately?

I had an email saying it would be 140 quid but it's come through at 176.69.

What've you been charged?

Just cost me 140 pound I’m in New Zealand so legit

58 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ve bought it mainly when overseas when my dodgy box has buffer issues, not fussed about commentary being a bit amateur, our Scottish bloke ain’t bad, and when it’s away commentary I like to hear their view on our team and support. Love never missing a game wherever in the world I am. 

How times have changed.

We used to have to use a phonebox to ring home for results.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

How times have changed.

We used to have to use a phonebox to ring home for results.

I’ve probably posted this before, but I was flying to Majorca on the day of the 5-0 at Leicester. Was still at Manchester Airport when we were 2-0 up. Landed and somebody told me we’d won 5-0. Got to the hotel, went straight out for one of those phone cards and rang my brother at home who told me we’d won 5-0. I spent the night absolutely convinced it was all an elaborate ruse and wouldn’t believe it until buying the paper the next day and the back page was ‘Bolton Wonders’.

Didn’t come back until after the Liverpool game (my mum and dad allowed me a pre-match can of Boddington’s, and a second one after we won). Top of the league and I wasn’t in the right bloody country!

22 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I’ve probably posted this before, but I was flying to Majorca on the day of the 5-0 at Leicester. Was still at Manchester Airport when we were 2-0 up. Landed and somebody told me we’d won 5-0. Got to the hotel, went straight out for one of those phone cards and rang my brother at home who told me we’d won 5-0. I spent the night absolutely convinced it was all an elaborate ruse and wouldn’t believe it until buying the paper the next day and the back page was ‘Bolton Wonders’.

Didn’t come back until after the Liverpool game (my mum and dad allowed me a pre-match can of Boddington’s, and a second one after we won). Top of the league and I wasn’t in the right bloody country!

😆 don't worry I went the game and couldn't believe it either!

18 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Had a reply.

They've basically said they know I'm using it illegally, and they've put it through in USD.

Like it or lump it 😂

Fair enough

Interesting. Keep the reply in case they pull the plug on you, which they did during midway through a game for me.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, tomski said:

Interesting. Keep the reply in case they pull the plug on you, which they did during midway through a game for me.

They've not said they're ok with it.  Just sort of acknowleged they know whatys going on 😂

I can see you have been using a VPN which is not permitted by our terms and conditions, and at some point this product had been purchased in USD denomination, so the conversion was likely directly from USD into GBP which would explain your issue.

The prior season pass was also purchased in USD and when subscription re-occurs, will be billed in USD again.

I've replied.

USD is fine.  Lots of love Barry

23 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

They've not said they're ok with it.  Just sort of acknowleged they know whatys going on 😂

I've replied.

USD is fine.  Lots of love Barry

Tell em Dollars works great as you spend most of your time in the US ha

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Used to ring clubcall last 10 minutes to listen to commentary… that’s when I lived at home, dread to see what the bill was. 🤣

I think clubcall stopped me getting a real addiction as I grew up. I can remember the blokes voice to this day. Loved talking about reserve fixtures the bellend

31 minutes ago, gonzo said:

See Andy Holt has said he doesnt want it this season.

Aye good luck with Accy TV pal.

He's really gone off on one. Apparently it's the source of all evils & he wants absolutely nothing to do with it ... unless the home club gets the income.

Yeah, because Accrington fans are so numerous.

On 01/07/2022 at 21:20, radcliffe white said:

It works

i get for the price you ain’t getting sky sports style camera angles but the commentary is something a few guys off here could do better 

Correct. It's a nice thing to have for mid week away games but no way would I pay for it. Amateur hour and couple of times it has failed nothing to do with user error they had to refund those who had paid IIRC.  Got spoiled a bit in Championship when all midweek games were available on red button. 

3 hours ago, gonzo said:

See Andy Holt has said he doesnt want it this season.

Aye good luck with Accy TV pal.

Mouthpiece of the highest order. He’d rather do it themselves or not at all and have 100% of fuck all than a percentage of something through iFollow

row in an empty room that fucking idiot