Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

White Love Fanzine Returns… Online

Smiley

GS is a very good, experienced travel agent and whilst I won't turn business away, I'd rather folk used GS rather than not use an agent at all.

I've got a reasonable sized client base which I'm growing all the time and without plugging myself too much, I've booked holidays for quite a few on here and they've all been happy with the service.

That said, I don't think Smiley will be back with me now.

On 01/08/2022 at 22:04, Traf said:

GS is a very good, experienced travel agent and whilst I won't turn business away, I'd rather folk used GS rather than not use an agent at all.

I've got a reasonable sized client base which I'm growing all the time and without plugging myself too much, I've booked holidays for quite a few on here and they've all been happy with the service.

That said, I don't think Smiley will be back with me now.

Not necessarily true. Horses for courses. I’ve no affiliation to anyone. Always happy to assist local businesses though.

BANGED UP SOME NEW CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE LAST NGHT AND THIS MORNING. Like the bad old days of fanzine production, was still tapping away gone 1.30am this morning.

For those who like a bit of UGLY…..

TAKE ME TO THE GOOD STUFF…..

Remembering back to a whacky old day out at the end of the 1986 league campaign.

Edited by Smiley

11 minutes ago, Smiley said:

Not necessarily true. Horses for courses. I’ve no affiliation to anyone. Always happy to assist local businesses though.

I was merely suggesting the you might want to look after your sponsors 😉

• Members
16 hours ago, Smiley said:

BANGED UP SOME NEW CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE LAST NGHT AND THIS MORNING. Like the bad old days of fanzine production, was still tapping away gone 1.30am this morning.

For those who like a bit of UGLY…..

TAKE ME TO THE GOOD STUFF…..

Remembering back to a whacky old day out at the end of the 1986 league campaign.

The footnote in the ugly bit is wrong i think mate ...police acting like pigs was wrexham away  26-40 seconds in on this youtube vid  

5 minutes ago, burnden said:

The footnote in the ugly bit is wrong i think mate ...police acting like pigs was wrexham away  26-40 seconds in on this youtube vid  

He was perched on a makeshift TV gantry above the side terrace and it was there where much of the second half bother happened. The phrase I definitely know he used in the middle of it all (just as the dogs were being sent in) was "I think it's fair to say the police have made a tokal pig's ear of this". It was a proper Boltonian rant right out of Dave's playbook. What a guy! 

4 hours ago, burnden said:

I did say my memory was hazy in the footnote.

• The topic was unpinned
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...