Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wiggin

Rizlar

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Wages paid confirm at 5pm. Interesting they have recently had new shares issued to raise 5 million.

He’ll soon get fed up with pumping in the odd £5m now and again.

What tickled me about this and which appeared in the Mail at the weekend , and which is now a bit of a non story given the £5 million cash injection they have just had 

is that it was published  in the aftermath of their beloved owner having a public spat with a Mail Journo over a previous article they had run about human rights abuse in World Cup hosting Qatar  

The Mail obviously wanted to find some dirt on Wigan and duly published what they had 

but then the Wigan fans on pie eaters ways have set about tracing who leaked this Info to the Mail in the first place and guess what   ...

" Was leaked by a Bolton fan (whose mate works low level at Wigan) on twitter to the Daily Mail to deliberately cause trouble"

16 hours ago, Benny The Ball said:

What tickled me about this and which appeared in the Mail at the weekend , and which is now a bit of a non story given the £5 million cash injection they have just had 

is that it was published  in the aftermath of their beloved owner having a public spat with a Mail Journo over a previous article they had run about human rights abuse in World Cup hosting Qatar  

The Mail obviously wanted to find some dirt on Wigan and duly published what they had 

but then the Wigan fans on pie eaters ways have set about tracing who leaked this Info to the Mail in the first place and guess what   ...

" Was leaked by a Bolton fan (whose mate works low level at Wigan) on twitter to the Daily Mail to deliberately cause trouble"

Still true though, whoever leaked it 😉

16 hours ago, Benny The Ball said:

Objection your honour, hearsay and unsubstantiated evidence...

How do they know that?  

Not paying your staff on time is not a great look in any business. To do it two months on the trot is shocking.

I guess they were waiting for the £5m to clear but it's poor management at best.

Their CEO has already said he expects a 'quiet' window.

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, embankment said:

Can we please delete this topic , they no longer have anything to do with Bolton Wanderers . Unless we draw them in a cup, till then we concentrate on ourselves

Agreed. I don’t know why we keep denying they are rivals when they quite obviously are in some folk’s minds.

1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

They're definitely rivals now.  Seems daft to deny it imo.  They're also cunts too. 

Too tinpot for me. Would be great if it was and a direct one on one rival but they are nobodies and they never will be in my lifetime. Maybe my kids but not in my time. These boys belong with Chorley. I cringe at any Wigan hate.