Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Lionesses

gonzo

29 minutes ago, embankment said:

Bit dull at the moment think Ludogorets will be happy with the 2 goal lead from the first leg .

As for a stream  . It's on in't White Lion .

Great answer 😁

I'm with you though. It is nonsense to compare Rooney's record to Whites. Other than stating how many of Whites have been against much, much worse opposition. But I really don't see any harm in it. I doubt Rooney is annoyed in any way. All it does is just inspire more girls to get off Instagram and out and about playing football. 

Edited by London Wanderer

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Great answer 😁

I'm with you though. It is nonsense to compare Rooney's record to Whites. Other than stating how many of Whites have been against much, much worse opposition. But I really don't see any harm in it. I doubt Rooney is annoyed in any way. All it does is just inspire more girls to get off Instagram and out and about playing football. 

It'll annoy him if bbc start lauding the women as England's greatest goalscorer. They don't do it with anything else (yet) why would they with this. 

Let Rooney tear through the women (oo errr) even at his age and see what happens. 

3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

It'll annoy him if bbc start lauding the women as England's greatest goalscorer. They don't do it with anything else (yet) why would they with this. 

Let Rooney tear through the women (oo errr) even at his age and see what happens. 

I've just watched Gabby refer to Mead as joint Lioness top scorer. 

Even if they do - it's harmless. Gotta be a snowflake if you're getting annoyed about that. 

Pray for Rooney

Just now, London Wanderer said:

Even if they do - it's harmless. Gotta be a snowflake if you're getting annoyed about that. 

Pray for Rooney

Let's hope they don't whack that bird in the list when Kane is going for top dog in Qatar. 

Pray for Harry. 

10 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Pray for Rooney

Never ever ever