Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Women’s sanitary products.

MickyD

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Morrisons do a service where you can go to the customer services desk, and ask for a 'package for Sandy'

You will then receive a plain brown envelope with sanitary products inside, no questions asked.

There is no reason to ask how I know this.

It's a great scheme.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/what-happened-asked-a-package-23920455

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Morrisons do a service where you can go to the customer services desk, and ask for a 'package for Sandy'

You will then receive a plain brown envelope with sanitary products inside, no questions asked.

There is no reason to ask how I know this.

I knew that. Wife works for Morrisons.

1 hour ago, DazBob said:

I must make a note. If ever I get to know anyone called Sandy I'd better not ever leave a package for her at Morrisons's customer service desk.

unless it's some sanitary products of course

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Careful, the gammon sqaud on the lionesses thread will be demanding free mens products 

If we bled out of our cocks every few weeks, there'd be free knob-nappy machines on every street corner.

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter

And announced it on Facebook. Problem is, some old knacker called Annette Dodd has proper attacked the idea and is busy on Facebook telling everyone. Not a single supporting post so far.

I took a look at her Facebook stuff. Nothing identifiable really…

Oh, except a local car sales place congratulating her on buying a car from them.

So, if any female posters see her taking a free tampon, kick her in the cunt.

FA25B665-1EBE-450C-9A14-9C20E900636A.jpeg

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

And announced it on Facebook. Problem is, some old knacker called Annette Dodd has proper attacked the idea and is busy on Facebook telling everyone. Not a single supporting post so far.

Oh, except a local car sales place congratulating her on buying a car from them.

Why on earth would anyone be against it? 🤷‍♂️

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, desperado said:

Why on earth would anyone be against it? 🤷‍♂️

She said she’d been watching the wanderers for 45 years so, if she started watching at 10, I reckon she’s bitter that she went all that time (nearly used ‘period’ but thought better not) having to buy her own.

17 minutes ago, MickyD said:

She said she’d been watching the wanderers for 45 years so, if she started watching at 10, I reckon she’s bitter that she went all that time (nearly used ‘period’ but thought better not) having to buy her own.

and how are they supposed to buy them in a cashless ground, queue up at a beer kiosk? 

53 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Cause its a Bloke 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

What a weirdo.

It's a harmless gesture of good will that can only be of benefit. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

The free sanitary products will be dealing with any eggs.

In other good news they also announced free sun screen dispensers so any baldy headed types can keep safe in the sun at the stadium.

Doesn’t affect those of us lording it in West Stand. I doubt we’d see the sun there if we kicked off at 5am.