Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Port Vale Away

Ani

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Kept in ground after FT no doubt, I mean its mostly a shithole so supping ten miles away means a better chance of a decent boozer 

Aye, going to stop of en route in some country pub off the a34 somewhere 

Fuck the m6 and burslem

• Site Supporter

I'll no doubt get off the rattler and go in the usual boozers near the station. 

If the OB are awkward, I'll get a taxi away from their vicinity by a mile or so and go from there.

Similar to when Burton said no boozers open to our lot - try telling local landlords not to serve 1000 thirsty whites getting off trains

• Site Supporter

Seriously though, if this makes a few hundred change their plans, it's job done.

If they can have 500 - 1000 of us in the usual boozers near the train station, they can keep their eye on us and makes it easy to police.

Folk panicking over nothing

8 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

Bigger at the minute😀

plant pot 

Unbelievable that.  Minute? He may as well have said the last hundred years or the next hundred! 

Fair play to Port Vale getting back to their natural level but that smacks of a manager trying to get his excuses in early, in case they don't win.

10 hours ago, Traf said:

Now driving for this, any decent parking spots that are relatively easy to get away from?

I would probably say North of the ground in and around Tunstall for easy access to the A50 to get away, lots of street parking and few buisness that I think open up their lots for matchdays. But unlikely to be that easy to get away traffic usually shite in Stoke when it isn't a match day