Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Great News for the Gammons

DazBob

12 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Instead of folk direclty calling Rudy out, folk chose to snipe with cryptic messages, often late at night clearly pissed and pissed off.

That's what posters like me couldnt be arsed with. Either call the lad out directly, or dont. 

Like I said before it was uncomfortable situation. I didnt want to see the lad called out and shown up, it wasnt nice viewing and most people already knew he was a bit of fantasist. 

It didnt make him the darling of the board, it just wasnt nice to see. Ive had someone in real life have the same issues as him and seen first hand the damage it can cause. I honestly thought it was restricted to here with him, which isnt real life. He obviously overstepped the mark big style in his private life. 

Grey didnt have to leave, he chose to. Just becasue 1 or 2 posters told him to give it a rest after his late night pot shots, he should have fronted it and probably explained what the fuck he was on about, as most didnt have a clue.

Like a bunch of women honestly 🙄 

He was fronted on numerous occasions, myself questioned him in messenger but he continued to chat

Couple of posters received snotty and abrupt messages off him

35 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

He was fronted on numerous occasions, myself questioned him in messenger but he continued to chat

Couple of posters received snotty and abrupt messages off him

But nobody knew that 🤷

My point is its nobodies fault on here, eveyone handled what they knew differently. One way was to snipe pissed up with little or no context then leg it at the first sign of resistance. Others just cracked on took it for what it was didnt let some lad exaggerating on a football forum wind them off the clock.

Think a few fibs were worked out many years ago, but casued little harm, but shit Obviously spiralled out of control, as most lies do :(

Everyone stop being fannies :)