19 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

So, to put this to bed, was he

A) black

B) a personal trainer/physio with his own business

C) Had a young family

D) Into old hip hop

E) Go to the matches when he said he did

I think that covers it for me.

He was black that's about it. No chickens, no tesla, no Dr wife, no son, no M3 and no garage to put the pretend M3 in 🙃

Is he actually a wanderers fan? that's the only real fact that really matters, surely.

All quite sad really, clearly some issues which leads to this sort of behaviour. What I find most amazing is how people remember what character they are playing, I struggle enough remembering who I am and what I have done day to day, never mind creating a fictitious life on line or having multiple accounts. 

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Didn’t he see a poster off here at ipswich 

and he also had someone in his clinic off wanderersways after some rehab

anyone confirm? 

I think he claimed to have spoken to posters at a variety of games but never said who it was and not one of them came on posting, “Great to bump into Rudy at … yadda yadda yadda.”

You’d think they would.

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

I met him during his time on here back in the day. Seemed just a normal lad.

Over the past couple years we swapped a few whats apps etc on the old mental health subject. Seemed like a proper nice lad with a nice little family. 

He probably is, he just makes stuff up. Not sure why, especially on here ffs. 

Bit like the lad down the boozer who took ten of em on or shagged 3 birds last night but a bit more on the mental side.

My big worry is that it was a cry for help kind of thing, but after speaking to folk in real life it all sounds like hes got some kind of bi polar type thing mixed with narcissistic compulsive lying bollocks. (Reckon Id be a good doctor.)

Fuck knows, I just hope he sorts his head out so he doesnt cause any proper damage and he gets himself safe and well.

All a bit bonkers really and hard to process.

Pharmacist, more like 😃 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Over the past couple years we swapped a few whats apps etc on the old mental health subject. Seemed like a proper nice lad with a nice little family. 

Bit like the lad down the boozer who took ten of em on or shagged 3 birds last night but a bit more on the mental side.

My big worry is that it was a cry for help kind of thing, but after speaking to folk in real life it all sounds like hes got some kind of bi polar type thing mixed with narcissistic compulsive lying bollocks. (Reckon Id be a good doctor.)

Fuck knows, I just hope he sorts his head out so he doesnt cause any proper damage and he gets himself safe and well.

I just hope hes OK

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Blame weed!! 

3 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

Didn’t he see a poster off here at ipswich 

and he also had someone in his clinic off wanderersways after some rehab

anyone confirm? 

I was arguing with champion boxers that they knew him after he told me he treated them! It was at this point I knew he was full of it!

Theres Some odd balls on here