Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Plymouth (A)

burnden

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Piss weak… legs gone…. Disappears. 

Motm v the best team we will play this season

We lost today because santos fucked up and lee and baka missed chances they should score

40 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You don’t drop MJ or play Lee and Kachunga against the better teams away from home, obviously only the opinion of a shit ex grass roots coach. 

With you with Kachunga can't agree with Lee. He was the best player on the pitch against a premier league said a few days ago 

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Piss weak… legs gone…. Disappears. 

He didn't play last week against Sheffield Wednesday, when the midfield 3 failed to appear for much of the game. 

I tend to agree about Kachunga, but Lee is a fine player. Maybe not for every game, but he's certainly not as bad as you portray. 

Reading comments about today's game, it was the defence and poor finishing that cost us.

Lee is by far the best midfield player we have but he can’t play every game. The trouble is there’s nothing to choose between the others and none of them fill the 10 role that Sarce left. Players that do cost big bucks which sadly we don’t have so IE just has to do the best he can.

Lee performance against villa was brilliant didn’t look out of place if he was playing for them but we see about two of those performances a season to be honest . The rest he does ok but as injury problems .

Might be the best on is day but no way do we see a enough of them 

All you need in this league is a good run of form to start rising up the table. We all knew we had a really tough start to the season and it could have gone better and we could’ve played better and made less mistakes but it’s fine. Plenty of time to make amends.

Just now, Mantra said:

All you need in this league is a good run of form to start rising up the table. We all knew we had a really tough start to the season and it could have gone better and we could’ve played better and made less mistakes but it’s fine. Plenty of time to make amends.

Indeed. The manager has always rectified any problems. Normally with recruitment.

Itll be reet. 

Just now, gonzo said:

Indeed. The manager has always rectified any problems. Normally with recruitment.

Itll be reet. 

Yeah I don’t think there’s any need for the digging out of individuals. Although I mentally prepare myself to have to read it after every unfavourable result now because it’s inevitable.

With any sport or competitive game you can’t constantly be at your peak and you’ll have good spells and bad spells.

People keep pointing out that our strikers haven’t bagged yet like they’re never going to score a goal again. 

I actually think for the most part we’ve played very well this season but a bit of bad luck and some stupid mistakes have made it frustrating. As long as we keep doing things the right way, as we are doing, it’ll be reet.

4 hours ago, Cheese said:

Send Trafford back to City, send Connolly back to Liverpool, get rid of Kachunga, get rid of Sadlier, get rid of Santos and Bakayoko, close the club shop, sack Ian Evatt, demolish the stadium, send Afolayan to prison, burn all your shirts, melt down Nat's statue, bomb Horwich Parkway and drown Lofty the Lion. It's just not good enough.

“Drown Lofty the Lion” 🤣

Tickled me

Centre circle. In a giant pool. Lock the crowd in. You on the PA system you Stone Age bastard 

Aye. It’s August. Evatt’s making mistakes. Santos is having a mare. We learn from each game

Be reet

1 hour ago, Whitesince63 said:

Lee is by far the best midfield player we have but he can’t play every game. The trouble is there’s nothing to choose between the others and none of them fill the 10 role that Sarce left. Players that do cost big bucks which sadly we don’t have so IE just has to do the best he can.

What do you think he’s good at? 

19 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Itll be reet. 

IE as stated he his happy with his squad and as far as I am aware we have no money to spend so he needs to get rid of players before  he can recruit is my understanding . 

2 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

IE as stated he his happy with his squad and as far as I am aware we have no money to spend so he needs to get rid of players before  he can recruit is my understanding . 

The problem is the ones we want rid of won’t be in demand. Let’s hope some league 2 clubs put their hands up to take 1 or 3. Kachunga, Dixon, Isgrove for 3, Id Chuck Lee in after those 3. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

22 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

“Drown Lofty the Lion” 🤣

Tickled me

Centre circle. In a giant pool. Lock the crowd in. You on the PA system you Stone Age bastard 

Aye. It’s August. Evatt’s making mistakes. Santos is having a mare. We learn from each game

Be reet

Glad you quoted that, missed the original post. Well played, @Cheese 😂 👏 

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The problem is the ones we want rid of won’t be in demand. Let’s hope some league 2 clubs put their hands up to take 1 or 3. Kachunga, Dixon, Isgrove for 3, Id Chuck Lee in after those 3. 

Personally I would be surprised if we sign anybody before the transfer window ends but you never know for me if we could find some money I would get Stockton !