Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton V Aston Villa League Cup

gonzo

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Finally manged it now I can't pay for them. Buying 2. Does may mate have to have a membership too?

Hard work this shite. Just want buy a couple of tickets

Yep.

6 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Finally manged it now I can't pay for them. Buying 2. Does may mate have to have a membership too?

If you have other people in your network though just assign that ticket to them for your pal (as long as that person isn’t going of course) 

1 minute ago, deane koontz said:

Aye its an absolute ball ache mate.

I want two additional tickets. Couldn't get them as my mrs and kid need to be members but takes 24 hours. Plus my youngest is 8 and hasn't got an email address.

My other son who is a season ticket holder shares my client ref so it wont assign him. No idea how to get around this.

Add to that I can even sit in my normal block as for some bizarre reason theyve closed both blocks off.

ESL in the meantime is selling out fast and My old man is gonna have to try and get a ticket in west stand as other end of groud is too far away for him to walk.

All this for a league cup game that should be pay on the gate.

Honestly thinking of fucking it all off ans watching on telly. Night games are total ball ache as it is, nevermind with all this shite.

10 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I want two additional tickets. Couldn't get them as my mrs and kid need to be members but takes 24 hours. Plus my youngest is 8 and hasn't got an email address.

My other son who is a season ticket holder shares my client ref so it wont assign him. No idea how to get around this.

Add to that I can even sit in my normal block as for some bizarre reason theyve closed both blocks off.

ESL in the meantime is selling out fast and My old man is gonna have to try and get a ticket in west stand as other end of groud is too far away for him to walk.

Honestly thinking of fucking it all off ans watching on telly. Night games are total ball ache as it is, nevermind with all this shite.

It's a load of bollocks. It's like they don't want to sell tickets. Why are they making it so hard?

I'm a shit fan and my mate is a worse fan. He's not been to a game for years and definitely doesn't have a membership :lol:

It's a fucking nonsense

Edited by deane koontz

1 minute ago, deane koontz said:

Is there anyway to bypass this bollocks- ticket office or ringing up etc..?

No the ticket off will just do what you can do.. they will ask for the membership number for each person you are buying for 

you cannot buy a ticket for someone if the club does not have a record of them in the membership data base 

2 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

No the ticket off will just do what you can do.. they will ask for the membership number for each person you are buying for 

you cannot buy a ticket for someone if the club does not have a record of them in the membership data base 

Ah oh well.

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, gonzo said:

You can use the same email address for multiple members, you just have to use a different password for each.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Is there anyway to bypass this bollocks- ticket office or ringing up etc..?

I'd like to think the ticket office will sort it all for you if you give them a bell. No harm in trying.

50 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Exactly. First couple of games this season I've had mates who live abroad wanting to take their kids to their first game.

I thought I'd just be able to buy them tickets what with being a season ticket holder for fucking decades, but nope.

The hoops they've had to jump through is farcical.

58 minutes ago, gonzo said:

It needs to be that any ST holder or membership holder can buy at least one additional ticket. 

Don't know if its practical for you but shouldn't be a problem in person at ticket office, I'm going later today but never had a problem getting extra tickets using my ST before.  If not practical for you, ignore this post.

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

If you can do in person it should be accessible online 

It is, it's just a bit more complicated. I didn't have any issues buying tickets online, but it took me a while to get used to the process last season. Probably a lot easier for Ticket Office staff as they'll be familiar with the system.