Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheff Weds

L/H White

38 minutes ago, Offshore said:

A good barometer of where we are as a team this game. This could lay foundations for a terrific season with a good performance. I'm hoping to keep the clean sheet run going and plumping for a 2-0 win. COYFWM!!

As the old saying goes, defence wins championships.

Best defensive record in the league so far. I’ll take a clean sheet and a 1-0 nervy win right now.

My opinion based off very little is that Sheffield aren’t as good as many probably think they are and we really should winning this.

40 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Whats the craic with scotts nowadays? 

Still a fiver parking? Is it back open?

Scotts has been shut since COVID they left the Missoula sign on for a few years though every night lit up, only recently taken down/turned off probably got the leccie bill through. You can park outside mine in leafy Lostock for a pint in the fanzone so you'll be saving 50p ish

• Site Supporter

For me, we didn't seem to be as much of a threat when we took of Ek, Dad Bod and Lee.. however, that could be down to the subs getting into the groove. 

Certainly not saying we weren't a threat, but the pressure didn't seem to be as prolonged. 

It's great that we have such a strong squad, and that nobody really knows what the starting XI will be till tomorrow..

9 hours ago, itdiddidit? said:

Scotts has been shut since COVID they left the Missoula sign on for a few years though every night lit up, only recently taken down/turned off probably got the leccie bill through. You can park outside mine in leafy Lostock for a pint in the fanzone so you'll be saving 50p ish

Is there an extra charge for zeus the prototype doberman minding my car?