Trafford 

Jones. Santos. Johnstone.

Bradley.                                     Iredale 

Williams

Dempsey.         Morley

Charles Dapo

I'd agree but Ek and Charles up top.. 

2 hours ago, Smiley said:

Remember last season when a local businessman bought about 10 pairs of tickets to give out to struggling families. It’s a shame that our membership now prohibits that from occurring. Makes me wonder if giving out free tickets is now impossible with the scheme.

Score - 1-3. More bad news I’m afraid.

My bro bought 2 season tickets in East upper adult and kid to give to whoever gets MOTM with his lads team. 

Neil would have him over a barrel if he knew... 

13 hours ago, Smiley said:

Remember last season when a local businessman bought about 10 pairs of tickets to give out to struggling families. It’s a shame that our membership now prohibits that from occurring. Makes me wonder if giving out free tickets is now impossible with the scheme.

There seemed to be a group of comps in NSL at the Morecambe game so I doubt it’s affected tbf

I’m not there (thinly veiled) so 4-0 win incoming 

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

I agree. Similar start to us. Played Wycombe sheff weds and Plymouth. They’ll be around the top 6-8 so one of the more difficult games 

but we need to start beating the teams we will be around in the league 

Pompey, Ipswich, Sheff Wed, Posh, Plymouth, Derby will take some shifting from the top 6, and I fancy Wycombe and MK Dons to put a challenge in as well as Charlton, possibly Oxford and Barnsley.  And us.  So every time we play one of those  11 we can't keep thinking its a "tough" game, as you say we need to be beating these at home, there will be harder games to come.  Throw in that its about time we won a game in front of a big home crowd, and its a big 'un.

1 hour ago, bwfc2003 said:

Single seats only left in all 3 lower tiers

Should the club be looking at opening a couple of blocks in South Stand Lower??

Charlton only sold 600 so plenty of space in there.  They may be in the top tier anyway.  Suspect travelling numbers may dwindle with more rail strikes and cost of living.

2 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Pompey, Ipswich, Sheff Wed, Posh, Plymouth, Derby will take some shifting from the top 6, and I fancy Wycombe and MK Dons to put a challenge in as well as Charlton, possibly Oxford and Barnsley.  And us.  So every time we play one of those  11 we can't keep thinking its a "tough" game, as you say we need to be beating these at home, there will be harder games to come.  Throw in that its about time we won a game in front of a big home crowd, and its a big 'un.

I agree that the current top 6 will take some shifting - expecting  most if not all of them to be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

Last season we took 6 points from 36 against the top 6  (this season so far  its 1 point from 9 ) 

With both Portsmouth and Peterborough to come this month we cannot be going into games such as saturdays and regarding it as tough - at home we ought to be capable of picking up 3 points. 

Main concern for me remains our lack of goals - in our League games so far this season we have scored 5 - only Morecambe Shrewsbury Forest Green and Cheltenham have scored fewer , that is where our problems are . 

Needs improving quickly - starting on saturday

1 hour ago, bwfc2003 said:

Single seats only left in all 3 lower tiers

Should the club be looking at opening a couple of blocks in South Stand Lower??

Make that 2 lower tiers; I was in the ticket office about 2pm and got the last ticket in ESL!  And that was only because it had been returned, at first he said there were none (and no, I didn't have to say who the ticket was for). 

On 31/08/2022 at 20:53, Smiley said:

I bought a ST this year even though I will not make many home games, the idea being to support the club and donate the ticket to those who can't afford one locally.  

Tried contacting the club multiple times about this, was told a scheme would be set up to help with this but seen nothing and all my current emails have gone unanswered. 

It is crazy that I literally cannot give my ticket away 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

I bought a ST this year even though I will not make many home games, the idea being to support the club and donate the ticket to those who can't afford one locally.  

Tried contacting the club multiple times about this, was told a scheme would be set up to help with this but seen nothing and all my current emails have gone unanswered. 

Just a suggestion

Remembrance group might be able to ensure it gets used

@BOWTUN BAKED

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

It's poor that, I know loads of families/kids that would love to go.

Michael Williams Trust gives us 6 free season  tickets a year which is great.

They are tickets on the front row of NSL

20 hours ago, Benny The Ball said:

I agree that the current top 6 will take some shifting - expecting  most if not all of them to be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

Last season we took 6 points from 36 against the top 6  (this season so far  its 1 point from 9 ) 

With both Portsmouth and Peterborough to come this month we cannot be going into games such as saturdays and regarding it as tough - at home we ought to be capable of picking up 3 points. 

Main concern for me remains our lack of goals - in our League games so far this season we have scored 5 - only Morecambe Shrewsbury Forest Green and Cheltenham have scored fewer , that is where our problems are . 

Needs improving quickly - starting on saturday

This.

Losing points to them now that we’ll never make back.

Not there tomorrow but our peg is with the yoofs.

Is there anything planned in particular to make it a family day? Or is it just cheapo tickets?

Theyd normally go in hotel to see my old man, but if theres summet happening near fanzone I'll tell them to head there...

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, mark68745 said:

First timer heading up tomoz. Any suggestions on parking? Assuming it'll be busier than normal being the family day.

Official Car Park is £8 and will take you at least half an hour to get away if you leave at full time. Plenty use the Retail park for free, but there is a small risk of getting a parking fine (although I haven't heard of anyone actually getting one for at least a decade). No matter where you park, you'll be sat in traffic for a while after the match, unless you go shopping or something until it clears up.

Edited by Cheese