Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton V Charlton

desperado

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, W.cramp said:

As riveting as the car park talk is,  let's get back to a nice win today whites.

I want to see football played the way we know we can and have done in patches, be good to Charles up top and not giving their centre halfs a second on the ball, love to see him grab a brace today.

To early to put beck in there ? Probably,  but fwiw my thinking is beck will be the starter and iredale will come into the back 3 at the expense of Johnston.

Coyw, dont fuk our weekend up

Yes - big game today.

It really shouldn’t, but for a certain sector of our fans there’s a tipping point which could go to either extreme today.

A good win, and all will be merry putting recent poor results, transfer deadline nonsense and conflicting player selections behind us.

A defeat however will have all kinds “end of promotion aspiration” hysterics going into overdrive - we’ll be hearing endless moans about the players who played, those who didn’t and should have. Big mouth Evatt in the media. “That” player we should have signed on Wednesday…

BWFC 3 Charlton 0

Charles Hatrick

COYFYM

😊

4 hours ago, W.cramp said:

As riveting as the car park talk is,  let's get back to a nice win today whites.

I want to see football played the way we know we can and have done in patches, be good to Charles up top and not giving their centre halfs a second on the ball, love to see him grab a brace today.

To early to put beck in there ? Probably,  but fwiw my thinking is beck will be the starter and iredale will come into the back 3 at the expense of Johnston.

Coyw, dont fuk our weekend up

That's all very well but do you prefer reverse parking for a quick getaway or the slightly easier forwards manoeuvre?