Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheltenham (A)

burnden

If we are looking optimistically, we have already been thrown against the so called best teams in the division. 

And we have pretty much played well if not better against all of them, pressing well, have the better chances and dominating possession, but we have lost some games due to horrific individual mistakes at the back (sheff weds, plymouth) 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, deane koontz said:

1-2

Do we reckon it'll be an unchanged side?

3 hours ago, Traf said:

Highly unlikely.

Yes, whether we like it or not, squad rotation is going to be the way forward. The only time this might change is if we get in a rut of poor results and there are players who aren’t offering what others can.

Becomes very hard to predict and 2nd guess, but I’m thinking Dempsey and /or Morley will come into the mix this weekend. And at some point we are going to see Iredale given a go as LCB. If that’s this weekend I can see John being preferred as LWB till Beck gets up to speed.

After the death of George VI in 1952, rugby and hockey fixtures were called off, while football matches went ahead. Fans sang Abide With Me and the national anthem before kick off. The National Theatre will close if the news breaks before 4pm, and stay open if not. All games, including golf, will be banned in the Royal Parks.