Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crewe (Pizza Cup)

L/H White

Son in law wanted to go (friend of ST holder) utd fan if I'm going full disclosure  Anyway tried to register as a member eventually got a membership number still couldn't get it to accept number to buy a ticket. Gave it up as a bad job. What is wrong with Bolton he asked me turning business away.

Proof for me this membership bollocks is costing us. Frustrating and needs sorting. 

46 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Son in law wanted to go (friend of ST holder) utd fan if I'm going full disclosure  Anyway tried to register as a member eventually got a membership number still couldn't get it to accept number to buy a ticket. Gave it up as a bad job. What is wrong with Bolton he asked me turning business away.

Proof for me this membership bollocks is costing us. Frustrating and needs sorting. 

Try again tomorrow. The membership only comes into effect after midnight on the day of sign up if I remember correctly.

The ticket office can activate it as well I believe.

I agree with your point, though.

2 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Try again tomorrow. The membership only comes into effect after midnight on the day of sign up if I remember correctly.

The ticket office can activate it as well I believe.

I agree with your point, though.

Ok thanks for that. I will tell him don't know if he will still be bothered but appreciate the advice 

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

No reason on gods green earth that you shouldnt be able to pay cash at the turnstiles tomorrow.

Just tried to buy tickets online and there’s a £2 online web admin fee… I know it’s only £2 but it boils my piss, is there a fee if I pick up tickets from the ticket office tomorrow? 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just tried to buy tickets online and there’s a £2 online web admin fee… I know it’s only £2 but it boils my piss, is there a fee if I pick up tickets from the ticket office tomorrow? 

no just buy them at the ticket office

• Site Supporter

Think I’m going to go to this. No plans this eve, so why not. Should be good to see some squad lads, lads coming back from injury combined with some 1st 11 players picked for sharpness.

Tricky team to predict:

Dixon, Isgrove, Toal, Aimson, Iredale, John, Sheehan, Thomasson, Sadlier, Charles, Dapo

If Toal, Isgrove, John and Sheehan aren’t fit to start we may well see them on the bench probably replaced with MJ, Bradley, Santos and Johnstone.

I think Evatts current preferred duo up top is Charles with either Dapo/Kachunga - hoping he goes with Dapo to get these two firing ready for Saturday. 

Edited by desperado

• Site Supporter
23 hours ago, Big E said:

We simply can’t charge that. They charge more for shit non league football that folk pretend is decent because you can hear the players say cunt 

You forgot drinking in view of the pitch and sticking two fingers up at opposition supporters without fearing CCTV reviews followed by half a dozen stewards dragging you out.