Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crewe (Pizza Cup)

L/H White

8 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Think the "mine" thing is and always has been an urban myth, sure the actual rules say you can shout whatever you like as long as it's not done as a distraction and if it is then you should get booked.

Nah, pretty sure you can shout your name, or "Keeper's" or suchlike, but not "Leave it" or "Mine" 

3 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Sadlier been great tonight 

Should be starting 

Thought Sheehan was better than him first half but tired quickly, played well but a few wrong decisions at times too. He has certainly made a case to start.

Dapo disappointing for me seems quite disinterested at times and he seems to really slow it down and a bit too greedy, maybe just not that interested tonight. 

1 minute ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Thought Sheehan was better than him first half but tired quickly, played well but a few wrong decisions at times too. He has certainly made a case to start.

Dapo disappointing for me seems quite disinterested at times and he seems to really slow it down and a bit too greedy, maybe just not that interested tonight. 

Have a feeling he could be on the move this window. Just a feeling.

1 minute ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

95% of his good games came when he played out wide.

He’s had very few good games up top or as #10. 

Fortunately we no longer rely heavily on him