Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crewe (Pizza Cup)


L/H White
 Share

Recommended Posts

Son in law wanted to go (friend of ST holder) utd fan if I'm going full disclosure  Anyway tried to register as a member eventually got a membership number still couldn't get it to accept number to buy a ticket. Gave it up as a bad job. What is wrong with Bolton he asked me turning business away.

Proof for me this membership bollocks is costing us. Frustrating and needs sorting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Son in law wanted to go (friend of ST holder) utd fan if I'm going full disclosure  Anyway tried to register as a member eventually got a membership number still couldn't get it to accept number to buy a ticket. Gave it up as a bad job. What is wrong with Bolton he asked me turning business away.

Proof for me this membership bollocks is costing us. Frustrating and needs sorting. 

Try again tomorrow. The membership only comes into effect after midnight on the day of sign up if I remember correctly.

The ticket office can activate it as well I believe.

I agree with your point, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Try again tomorrow. The membership only comes into effect after midnight on the day of sign up if I remember correctly.

The ticket office can activate it as well I believe.

I agree with your point, though.

Ok thanks for that. I will tell him don't know if he will still be bothered but appreciate the advice 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

No reason on gods green earth that you shouldnt be able to pay cash at the turnstiles tomorrow.

Just tried to buy tickets online and there’s a £2 online web admin fee… I know it’s only £2 but it boils my piss, is there a fee if I pick up tickets from the ticket office tomorrow? 

 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just tried to buy tickets online and there’s a £2 online web admin fee… I know it’s only £2 but it boils my piss, is there a fee if I pick up tickets from the ticket office tomorrow? 

 

no just buy them at the ticket office

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think I’m going to go to this. No plans this eve, so why not. Should be good to see some squad lads, lads coming back from injury combined with some 1st 11 players picked for sharpness.

Tricky team to predict:

Dixon, Isgrove, Toal, Aimson, Iredale, John, Sheehan, Thomasson, Sadlier, Charles, Dapo

If Toal, Isgrove, John and Sheehan aren’t fit to start we may well see them on the bench probably replaced with MJ, Bradley, Santos and Johnstone.

I think Evatts current preferred duo up top is Charles with either Dapo/Kachunga - hoping he goes with Dapo to get these two firing ready for Saturday. 

Edited by desperado
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
23 hours ago, Big E said:

We simply can’t charge that. They charge more for shit non league football that folk pretend is decent because you can hear the players say cunt 

You forgot drinking in view of the pitch and sticking two fingers up at opposition supporters without fearing CCTV reviews followed by half a dozen stewards dragging you out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was unpinned

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.