Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Roadrunner videos

only1swanny

• Site Supporter

Hello. 

Wondering if anyone might have a road runner video from 92 that covers the boxing day match between us and Wigan.

We've had a family member who unfortunately passed away last week and he was the mascot for that match. Would love to get any footage that might show him. 

Thank you :)

2 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Hello. 

Wondering if anyone might have a road runner video from 92 that covers the boxing day match between us and Wigan.

We've had a family member who unfortunately passed away last week and he was the mascot for that match. Would love to get any footage that might show him. 

Thank you :)

Sorry to hear that bud- must've been younger than me. Is that the Tony Kelly peach game? He's mentioned it enough, might have summat?

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Spent about an hour last night scrolling through,  found the highlights but that's it. I don't know if there might be something in the programme or the match after 

My kids were both mascots at Wigan in a cup game around 2004 or 5. The club sent a DVD of the event, maybe you could ask the tic fuckers if they kept any files.

(I didn’t know I could speak Oirish!

9 hours ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

The full Road Runner back catalogue has recently been sold. I think the supporters trust bought it, try them

Didn't know that. I wonder if they'd be interested in my collection of the original videos from the wonderful 1986/7 season - pre-Roadrunner but still Dave Higson. Some right sights!