Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Forest Green Rovers (A)

Leyther_Matt

• Site Supporter
Just now, Farnywhite said:

We look more like the team that played the start of last season pissing about sideways at the back with no movement of the ball . fuck knows what’s changed with the mind set 

Can't help thinking there's something going on with Dapo's continued absence from the starting line-up.

4 hours ago, Arrested development said:

I can't see us being as bad as we were Tuesday night. I expect a reaction. 0-2 Bolton. Dion and Kieron Lee

I take it back. Fuck me that was awful. 

Have we forgotten how to pass the ball? Why are we hoofing it every chance we get? 

These were 2nd bottom of the league with a -15 goal difference. They're shit. 

We've created nothing again. I don't care what anybody says. Thomasson is fucking shit. Waste of a body. 

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Can't help thinking there's something going on with Dapo's continued absence from the starting line-up.

We need to change something maybe dapo or Morley for more creativity . But they need to up the work rate also and the amount of sloppy balls especially in the opposition half lost count on the amount jones as give away as well 

Did you enjoy that Spider? This is the 1st time this season FGR havent conceded in the 1st half at home? They have been beaten at home by Morecombe, Shrewsbury, Exeter, won 1 out of 6 homes games. No shots on target for us  in the last 1.5 matches. No player comes out of that with any credit, with the exception of Trafford. We are far to laboured, to slow getting forward, to much back and sideways passing. Dont think we need both Thomason and MJ against these lot! Get Dapo on wide, go back to a flat bak four. 2nd half cant be any worse.

• Site Supporter
Just now, woolli said:

Did you enjoy that Spider? This is the 1st time this season FGR havent conceded in the 1st half at home? They have been beaten at home by Morecombe, Shrewsbury, Exeter, won 1 out of 6 homes games. No shots on target for us  in the last 1.5 matches. No player comes out of that with any credit, with the exception of Trafford. We are far to laboured, to slow getting forward, to much back and sideways passing. Dont think we need both Thomason and MJ against these lot! Get Dapo on wide, go back to a flat bak four. 2nd half cant be any worse.

There's another 45 minutes to go. Put your razor blades away for a bit. If we turn it around, you'll go silent again.