Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In England

royal white

13 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

America had the right idea… if you can deport bad shit then do it, the government has a duty to protect its citizens.

I don't think anyone would disagree with that, even the luvvies and lefty lawyers. 

1 minute ago, tyldesley_white said:

So hes a UK citizen then, otherwise the US would have sent him elsewhere, and if he's not a UK citizen then the Government have no obligation to take him. 

Born in Birmingham, moved to the states as a young lad. Raped a bird, jailed for 20 years then deported back here. 

Also, is it just me or is RW sounding increasingly unhinged?

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

You think so but there’s folk on here saying the Jamaican fella who murdered a fellow criminal shouldn’t have been deported. 

That's not what people are saying. Honestly, it must be hard work to be that thick.

But, some people have natural talent, I guess.

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

That's not what people are saying. Honestly, it must be hard work to be that thick.

Unhinged 😂😂 just pointing out a few liars on here, it’s a simple process. 

And it is what some people are saying. 

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Great!! So we all agree he should have been deported. Got there in the end. 

• Members
13 hours ago, Traf said:

After the 'intervention' as you call it, a cross-party letter was the final straw that stopped the deportation flights. It's not all on the Left.

OK then, chuck in the SNP, CPGB, Greens and other assorted undesirables :roll:;)

• Members
6 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He prefers dangerous criminals who we could deport to stay here, I would prefer if we deported them to keep our citizens safer. There is no need for a debate, he states his position I have stated mine. 

He's an expert in mass debate.

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

That’s better… you prefer that they do the crime here… like I say mental. 

I’d prefer we addressed the drug crisis with solutions that work.

not ‘tough policies’ that achieve fuck all other than giving a few gammons a hard on. Policies that are brought to you by Tories who’ve decimated the public services that were making an impact.

It’s a complex issue and you and RW have now read a Daily Express article and think liberal do gooders and human rights lawyers are to blame. It’s quite funny really.

No doubt you’ll both keep twisting my words, do crack on x

7 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

You will never stop vast amounts of people across the world from taking drugs in one form or another.

The whole war on drugs needs a massive rethink.

Wont happen though.

• Members
3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

You will never stop vast amounts of people across the world from taking drugs in one form or another.

Wont happen though.

Listen to the voice of experience London. If a vile druggie thug doesn't know, who does? ;)

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Wont happen though.

The drug economy is the only one that survives wars and pandemics.

Legalising weed is the right thing to do.

Bing and smack and whatever else is out there will simply always be out there. The narcotics industry employs a lot of enterprising people, and makes too much money to ever be stamped out.

Then you have rogue governments who actively survive on drug dollars.

Keep battling, but accept it’s a war that won’t be won.

8 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

not ‘tough policies’ that achieve fuck all other than giving a few gammons a hard on. Policies that are brought to you by Tories who’ve decimated the public services that were making an impact.

It’s a complex issue and you and RW have now read a Daily Express article and think liberal do gooders and human rights lawyers are to blame. It’s quite funny really.

It was a simple question and you chose to ramble on about a wider topic. Forgive me for repeating myself, your preference was to not deport him when we had the chance and every right to, (as the Americans did with the British born rapist) now we’re paying the price of that stupid decision. Mental. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

8 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Under immigration laws brought in by Labour in 2007, the Home Secretary must make a deportation order against any foreign criminal jailed for 12 months or more.

What is funny is you keep saying he came over as a kid so he’s one of ours. Where did you read that he came here as a kid? 

Edited by royal white