Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In England

royal white

8 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

He didn't even make it into the booth - the poll clerk asked him his name, and he just replied, what's your name, though?

I walked in and shouted “me and missus earn 150k give me a VIP booth” 

Edited by royal white

53 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Probably. The sites littered with fascists allegedly. There may be a few communists as well for balance. I think I may know one or two but I can’t reveal them. 

Littered is a bit of an exaggeration.

One that I know of.

I may be wrong but I doubt you have evidence of 'card carrying' commies.

37 minutes ago, Spider said:

Did you picture your ejaculate landing on Boris’s face or on the dandruff all over his shoulder?

Hell yes! 

You’ve had a bit of a shitter since you started voting aint you. You voted Tory’s when Labour were in for 13 years then you changed for whatever reason and ended up with another 12 years of voting greens and whoever else. The one vote you did get right you’re not happy with 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, royal white said:

Hell yes! 

You’ve had a bit of a shitter since you started voting aint you. You voted Tory’s when Labour were in for 13 years then you changed for whatever reason and ended up with another 12 years of voting greens and whoever else. The one vote you did get right you’re not happy with 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

….yet

9 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

In the early 90's C18 were mixed in with us at a London ground (can't remember which one) giving leaflets out to join them, a few off here may have joined then

They tried handing out leaflets at Home Park in 87. Should have noticed one of our top boys was black. They got kicked all the way back to the station with police turning a blind eye.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, royal white said:

Hell yes! 

You happy with what your vote has delivered for the last 12 years?