Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In England

royal white

• Members
8 hours ago, royal white said:

I always find it odd when people are more concerned about the person posting things on social media over the content. Watch the content again and just pretend someone else posted it if you’re that upset by him.

Fucking laughable isn't it? I've no fucking idea who the bloke is but I know what I can see with my own eyes. Imagine those coppers we faced in Madrid having to sort out this altercation. Five seconds?

• Members
5 hours ago, royal white said:

You’ll find it’s you clowns who keep bringing him up. Let it go 👍

Like those silly twats who danced on Maggie's grave. Bitter, twisted individuals who want their 'pound of flesh' in revenge for the Brexit referendum result. Either humour them or ignore them mate. Saddo's.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Fucking hell. Spider preaching about mistakes! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m man enough to admit when I make one.

It’s good for the soul.

standing on the rails and continuing to cheer your horse on as the screen goes round it and the gun is loaded - well that just makes you look a bit silly. ❤️

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Fucking laughable isn't it? I've no fucking idea who the bloke is but I know what I can see with my own eyes. Imagine those coppers we faced in Madrid having to sort out this altercation. Five seconds?

But but but bad man posted it! Thankfully Most people who commented on it can see there’s a problem. You’ll always get the odd one or 2 though. 

• Members
18 hours ago, royal white said:

But but but bad man posted it! Thankfully Most people who commented on it can see there’s a problem. You’ll always get the odd one or 2 though. 

'Odd' being the operative word.

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, royal white said:

No you dirty horrible bastards, it’s fuck all to do with which imaginary god you believe in, you will be treated the same as the other dirty horrible bastards. 

I hope the solicitor didn't charge for that advice 

And the ful story in MyLondon

https://www.mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/live-peckham-protest-updates-angry-27700369

I'm off to Rye Lane tomorrow for a bite to eat at Peckham Levels on my way home - I hope it doesn't distrupt my bevvie at John the Unicorn and pub quiz afterward - if anyone wants to jon me for the Drag Pub Quiz. Its not as good as the one at the King Charles II in King's Cross mind.

https://johntheunicorn.co.uk/2022/07/22/drag-quiz-wednesday-8pm/