Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Name for The University of Macron. ft. Reebok Stadium

Dr. Feelgood

Big Shaq's Reebok shack

25 years in we're too far gone for any meaningful non sponsor name that will persist beyond each naming rights deal. Middlebrook / reebok or 'the ground' aside. 

Get Reebok back. If it doesn't happen it's Neil's fault. 

We'll be spending more money updating the m61 signs every other year than we'll be taking in from any deal. 

16 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

The North Meat & Potato Stand

Careful. I got a lifetime ban from a Greenhalgh's for calling them "meat & potato" & refusing to ask for "potato and meat".

To be fair, it grew legs while I argued with the manager, so maybe there's more to the story than that.

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Get off at The Ray Train Station, walk over the Michael Bridges to the David Cross ing to get to The Thompson, Walker, Armfield, Taylor Stadium.   I wonder what the away fans or Bianca Westwood would call it ? 

Here's me wracking my brain trying to find an ex player whose surname began with U.

• Site Supporter
56 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

What a non story headlines in Bolton news website as well when you read it no contact by anyone 

The lion of Vienna stadium as a ring to it for me if no sponsor 

It was more the comment from Hart.

Perhaps the company advising have suggested something, and a "come back" plea is part of it.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Just because the club are open to reebok being sponsors again doesnt mean reebok themselves give a shit.

The article doesn't claim they are.

The club are trying to get a new sponsor in, and speaking in positive terms about anyone does no harm. A PR exercise maybe, but better than him saying "we don't want Reebok they're cunts".