Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Name for The University of Macron. ft. Reebok Stadium

Dr. Feelgood

Neil Hart to BN:

We have always had a naming rights partner – and let’s not beat around the bush, some fans still call it the Reebok. Staff members here still do too.

Neil Hart to potential sponsors

Don't worry, you won't be wasting your money. No one ever calls it anything other than its current name.

19 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I’ve said this before, but it could very well be called the reebok again.  They have left adidas and advertised a pair of Reebok Silverwell Street, in honour of their roots.   With that in mind I’m sure they’d be interested.

That’s quite a leap of faith. It won’t be Reebok.

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

During their previous sponsorship deal, there was an advert where there were fleeting glimpses of our player(s).

I think I can remember who was on, but not so sure- can anyone else remember who it was.

I think it was a display at JFK airport with a big picture of Jay Jay amongst others

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I’m mistaken, but haven’t Reebok disappeared off the face of the planet? Most certainly not a brand I’m in touch with any more.

Hearing Neil Hart speak today, its clear that Reebok ARE NOT GOING TO BE THE NEW STADIUM SPONSOR. He couldn’t have been more clearer than that. However, he said some absolutely MASSIVE brands are in the running. Let’s hang on in there and see.

6 minutes ago, Smiley said:

Sorry if I’m mistaken, but haven’t Reebok disappeared off the face of the planet? Most certainly not a brand I’m in touch with any more.

Hearing Neil Hart speak today, its clear that Reebok ARE NOT GOING TO BE THE NEW STADIUM SPONSOR. He couldn’t have been more clearer than that. However, he said some absolutely MASSIVE brands are in the running. Let’s hang on in there and see.

They've been resurrected. Adidas have walked away & they're re-emerging.

It'd be lovely, as BWFC, if they could return to us bit hey-ho.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Smiley said:

7 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

They've been resurrected. Adidas have walked away & they're re-emerging.

It'd be lovely, as BWFC, if they could return to us bit hey-ho.

It was more a case of despite speculation that's been absolutely zero contact or talks with Reebok so it's a non story and other avenues are being explored 

But if Reebok came forward with a deal they'd be all ears 

But they haven't 

• Site Supporter
53 minutes ago, Zico said:

It was more a case of despite speculation that's been absolutely zero contact or talks with Reebok so it's a non story and other avenues are being explored 

But if Reebok came forward with a deal they'd be all ears 

But they haven't 

Booo. 

AO stadium anyone?