Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lincoln (H)


Horwich
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Corrie lass was just across from us,  Steve McDonald's long lost daughter, mixed race girl, big hair. 

Aye that's her. She seemed on one/pissed.

Her and her mate had that big shirt under the stand. Not sure why that keeps appearing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tomski said:

Don’t park on hall lane by the new housing estate near barnstormers. The twats have made it a restricted street during the match. 

Noticed Scotts is now europarks. No more doorstaff dipping the stash of fivers :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

Noticed Scotts is now europarks. No more doorstaff dipping the stash of fivers :)

 

The price of success mate. I only found the twatting ticket as it was about to fly off the car ha. Barnstormers looking like it’s becoming flats and not the microbrewery I’ve been told. I’m gonna try and scam the council for £35 to get my money back and I know just how.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, tomski said:

 I’m gonna try and scam the council for £35 to get my money back and I know just how.

Is this where i was suggesting to park?

Its my fall back when im really late

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Noticed Scotts is now europarks. No more doorstaff dipping the stash of fivers :)

 

Them signs have been up ages, but the cameras hadn't been switched on up to at least 2 home games ago, as I've always parked there.

Been on Parklands for last two games, now that my lad works there 😉 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, tomski said:

The price of success mate. I only found the twatting ticket as it was about to fly off the car ha. Barnstormers looking like it’s becoming flats and not the microbrewery I’ve been told. I’m gonna try and scam the council for £35 to get my money back and I know just how.

Had a look in a couple of weeks ago, and thats what I was thinking - Do they not need planning permission though to convert to flats??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Had a look in a couple of weeks ago, and thats what I was thinking - Do they not need planning permission though to convert to flats??

You’d of thought so. No idea if it has or not. Just looked at all the windows being done out and thought there is no way it’s staying a boozer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Traf said:

Them signs have been up ages, but the cameras hadn't been switched on up to at least 2 home games ago, as I've always parked there.

Been on Parklands for last two games, now that my lad works there 😉 

Stayed at the Premier Inn on Saturday. Went in the hotel when I arrived to ask if I needed to register my car and was told those cameras aren’t working

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.