Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

FAC-1 - Barnsley (H) 2pm KO !!!!

Marc505

2 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

York have an allocation of 400 at bury tomorrow, looking at the fixtures there’s a possibility of some low allocations in R1

wonder what the plan would be in that event? 

Well Anstey Nomads who are a tier 9 club  and might well be the smallest club left in this seasons competition only have a capacity of 1,000 

They host Chesterfield tomorrow and have given them an allocation of 250

Chesterfield have done a ballot amongst season ticket holders 

cannot really see an alternative in such circumstances ?

Anstey is in Leicestershire BTW If anyone is interested -  i googled them as I had never heard of them - their match is also live on BBC apparently

Edited by Benny The Ball

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

if neil was as good as he thinks he is, he would know who had been to what games this season and could allocate on that basis

as it is, he has no idea

anyway, if we got 250 tickets, itd be complimentaries all the way, poss a few away season ticket holders

On 13/10/2022 at 10:47, SatanGreavsie said:

St Ives away - you heard it here first! 70 miles further away than Plymouth by road.

i remember reading summat on the bbc website about covid/price rises/etc and the teams players traveling to away games for the fa cup (it were Helston). kinda moaning about it..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62995446

but it seemed like no different from say other teams, i think theres a team in norfolk in the Northern Premier League Second Level (division one, midlands) traveling to places like sutton coldfield and halesowen. 

that might not even be worst, looking at some of the npl div one east teams. 

i couldnt see what theyre moaning at. tbh. 

10 hours ago, Benny The Ball said:

Well Anstey Nomads who are a tier 9 club  and might well be the smallest club left in this seasons competition only have a capacity of 1,000 

They host Chesterfield tomorrow and have given them an allocation of 250

Anstey is in Leicestershire BTW If anyone is interested -  i googled them as I had never heard of them - their match is also live on BBC apparently

Anstey is just down the road from me, about 6 or 7 miles away. It's just somewhere you go through as a suburb of Leicester - nowt to even make you think it's a real place to be honest. But in terms of East Midlands, Coalville have 1200 going to Notts County. Some rum fuckers in that town, so it'll kick off. Even more so if Leicester hadn't been playing at home that day.

42 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

Anstey is just down the road from me, about 6 or 7 miles away. It's just somewhere you go through as a suburb of Leicester - nowt to even make you think it's a real place to be honest. But in terms of East Midlands, Coalville have 1200 going to Notts County. Some rum fuckers in that town, so it'll kick off. Even more so if Leicester hadn't been playing at home that day.

Scenes. Hadn't noticed that one!

Truro are the only Cornish club ever likely to make first round , but they play at Plymouth Parkway a couple of miles from Home Park after fucking up selling their ground thinking the 10,000 capacity stadium for Cornwall development planned to get Cornish Pirates peanut huggers into Rugby Prem would be available 

Hornchurch away could be interesting 

Edited by green genie

20 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

Coalville won as well!