Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Burton H

DomRepWanderer

The big sexy Viking of a man loves a last kick of the game goal against dirty, time wasting, anti-football, dark arts shithouses. Last season at home to Morecambe & then this now. Can't believe how stressed out that game got me but they got what they deserved in the end! Hopefully we mix it up more with Bod & Baka when we stopped fucking around with it & started to get it in the box with some urgency they crumbled under the pressure. Sadlier deserves some credit for that winner, leaped like a salmon near post to get something on it which caused chaos to end up with the goal.

Wins like that are the ones that win promotion. Thought we started really brightly but then they managed to disrupt our rhythm and drag us down to their level. We could really do with figuring out how to break these teams down before going a goal down but I’ll take it for the time being. Got to fancy us to win on Saturday and all of a sudden we are in the conversation. 

3 minutes ago, Deanu said:

The big sexy Viking of a man loves a last kick of the game goal against dirty, time wasting, anti-football, dark arts shithouses. Last season at home to Morecambe & then this now. Can't believe how stressed out that game got me but they got what they deserved in the end! Hopefully we mix it up more with Bod & Baka when we stopped fucking around with it & started to get it in the box with some urgency they crumbled under the pressure. Sadlier deserves some credit for that winner, leaped like a salmon near post to get something on it which caused chaos to end up with the goal.

Was it Sadlier thought it was Jones… either way some leap. 

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

If you’re going to come and waste time and try to kill us, make sure you’re capable of doing it for 98 minutes you cunts.

fuck you all

up the shithousing comeback bastard whites

Absofuckinglutely 😄.

Gave their shithouse goalie a few choice words after the winner.

Doubt he heard me but it made me feel better 😁

7 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

"I thought we were the better side and there were no ‘antics’. Just so unlucky and where did 7 extra minutes come from? And by the way the winning goal went in on 7.07. The whistle would have gone at higher levels of the game."

according to a Burton fan on their forum!!

It amazes me that people still don't understand injury time is a minimum of.

And it could quite easily have been eight or nine given the amount of time wasting that went on.

87 minutes of utter purgatory and 10 of utter delight. 

Fair play to the ones who made it from Burton tonight but imagine watching that shite every week. 

If we'd have gone at them - we could have won that game 4 or 5 nil. I sometimes think we lack a bit of confidence or belief in our ability when we play these shite sides. 

Hopefully tonight will be a lesson. 

Fantastic to see James Trafford sprint the length of the pitch to celebrate with the rest of the team.

Omwards and upwards. We'll just forget about the first 87 minutes.....

It was 7 minutes injury time on Saturday as well mostly for Accrington fucking about earlier on and subs also but once we went in front Trafford was doing jussi dives every time he got hold of the ball . You never seem to get less than 4 minutes anyway can’t see how they can complain tonight 

10 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

It amazes me that people still don't understand injury time is a minimum of.

And it could quite easily have been eight or nine given the amount of time wasting that went on.

Yeah but it was hilarious how the ref blew as soon as they kicked off though 🤣

7 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Was considering canning it at 85 mins. Missed all goals but the winner. 

That little flick that hit the post... Thought that was our chance gone. 

Time wasting from 30 mins onwards. Tin pot cunts. 

I fucked off at 85mins or so.

Just got out of the ground and baka equalised. Was pulling on to the m60 when Dadi scored the winner.

After abandoning following the Accrington game at 2-0 on sat.

I'll flounce off early every game if it means we win em.

• Site Supporter
Just now, frank_spencer said:

I fucked off at 85mins or so.

Just got out of the ground and baka equalised. Was pulling on to the m60 when Dadi scored the winner.

After abandoning following the Accrington game at 2-0 on sat.

I'll flounce off early every game if it means we win em.

Fuckinell Frank 🫣