Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fleetwood (A)

burnden

1 minute ago, bwfc2003 said:

My moan about fleetwood is the number of people getting tickets without going through the procedures us mere mortals had to go through

Like Traf says - lancaster Whites - London Whites probably got some - what about the supporters trust?? - I believe box owners have always got 4 tickets?? certain pub owners who run coaches????? - I see the "Her Game too" managed to get tickets. How many do the players get for wives/friends?? - I bet none of them turned up on that shitty night last year at Fleetwood?? 

I think the figure they issue should be for how many tickets we have to sell to ordinary fans - once that lot have taken there cut

Rant Over

That re

Fair enough mate. It’s easy for me to say when I’m not arsed about going. Problem is you sort someone out then someone else becomes pissed off.

12 minutes ago, tomski said:

Its a couple of games a season and no fault of the club they can only offer 1k. 

As mentioned getting promoted, it’s then a non issue. 

To add another layer of complexity but  let’s say my mate hasn’t been doing many aways but his mates use his client ref regularly. He wants to go to a big one for promotion but said lad that’s been using the client ref wants it? Who is in the right.

Folk went mad when Neil made it more complicated to buy a match ticket and you are asking for more layers of complexity now, that’s the bit I don’t get. 

Admittedly I used to see to get annoyed when I missed out on aways when I was bothered but I’m still failing to see how you sort fleetwood out. You sort those that missed out…….. then those that are in but now out will be moaning.

This shouldn’t complicate it though as it’s information the club should have. 

the big games the CRN has to be for the person who’s CRN it is. 

5 hours ago, Traf said:

Or impose a minimum stadia size for league status of 10k capacity

Current minimum is only 4k, "with the ability to be increased to 5k" in a year.  By the 3rd season that has to include 2k seats.  Doesn't seem to be a mention of minimum tickets for away fans, surely it should be at least 1,500 in L1.  With all these small clubs the overall spectacle is spoiled by the restrictions on away fans especially when the home ends aren't full.  

1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Current minimum is only 4k, "with the ability to be increased to 5k" in a year.  By the 3rd season that has to include 2k seats.  Doesn't seem to be a mention of minimum tickets for away fans, surely it should be at least 1,500 in L1.  With all these small clubs the overall spectacle is spoiled by the restrictions on away fans especially when the home ends aren't full.  

You are Phil "premier league 2" Gartside and I claim my £5.

7 hours ago, bwfc2003 said:

My moan about fleetwood is the number of people getting tickets without going through the procedures us mere mortals had to go through

Like Traf says - lancaster Whites - London Whites probably got some - what about the supporters trust?? - I believe box owners have always got 4 tickets?? certain pub owners who run coaches????? - I see the "Her Game too" managed to get tickets. How many do the players get for wives/friends?? - I bet none of them turned up on that shitty night last year at Fleetwood?? 

I think the figure they issue should be for how many tickets we have to sell to ordinary fans - once that lot have taken there cut

Rant Over

That re

Few lads near me are in Bredbury, man city’s supporters club and have had tickets for every away this season (including Europe)

They can take the tickets every week as will easy pass them on if they don’t go.  

problem we have, is we aren’t at that level, but if we were, you could have someone getting tickets to all games that hardly goes to any of them - so is that fair?

I do think loyalty should be rewarded, but there are so many loop holes and ways round whatever system they choose to adopt it will never be perfect (just better than we have)

1 minute ago, Nobster said:

Just been down to Fleetwood and got one, you should have no problem with an FY post code they asked for photo ID to back up the name on the council tax 

Ive been told they are cross referencing with BW database? 

Not sure how the can if you've simply got paper tickets?

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

The girl took down all the details, name address email but It’s a lot of additional work to cross reference 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, gonzo said:

just go down the day before (assuming they are still on sale)

or even on the day if possible

worst case scenario, they cancel your ticket

2 hours ago, Zico said:

just go down the day before (assuming they are still on sale)

or even on the day if possible

worst case scenario, they cancel your ticket

Aye Im not entirely sure I can be arsed sitting in the home end having to keep quiet when I can just watch on ifollow.

Bit like KFC or seeing a brass. Seems a good idea till about 3 mins in.

• Site Supporter

Play it with a bit of reverse psychology. Turn up at their ticket office and tell them you already have a ticket but your wife wants to go too. Obviously you then plead with them not to sell you one because you’d rather go with your mates. They’ll be pissing themselves and really try to trip you up and sell you her ticket. At this stage you ask for another for her sister so she has someone to mither while you’re stood with your pals.