Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barnsley FA Cup

little whitt

11 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

You are a real smart arse. You’re happy with what you’re seeing are you? This is a disgrace and is going quickly down hill. If you don’t want to accept it, that’s fine but some of us are a bit more aware. You keep up you’re happy clapping if you want to but something needs to change fast because unless it does we’ll be down here for a long time.

moaning twat

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Not happy with the current run of form.

Nor am I so angry that my blood pressure is high enough to crack steel.

Again, teams have poor runs, this is ours.

if we get relegated I’ll concede that your crystal ball was better than mine.

For now, panicking and creating a toxic atmosphere seems counter-productive.

But I do understand that moaning gets some folk through life, so you go for it lad

Pointing out constant weaknesses isn’t moaning Spider it’s being aware of a problem. If you were honest, we haven’t been good all season despite results and frankly I’m amazed we’re still in 6th place. My concern is the constant chopping and changing by Evatt, especially his substituting 5 players in every game. Just tell me one other manager who does that? It’s sheer panic in my book and can’t possibly be good for the players. You might be right, I may be panicking unnecessarily but I don’t think so and feel it goes deeper than just a bad run.

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

Don't we always have a dip where we can't buy a win under Evatt every season?

Yep,but if your going for promotion the dip cannot be for a sustained amount of games which ours sadly seem to continue for quite a few games 

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Pointing out constant weaknesses isn’t moaning Spider it’s being aware of a problem. If you were honest, we haven’t been good all season despite results and frankly I’m amazed we’re still in 6th place. My concern is the constant chopping and changing by Evatt, especially his substituting 5 players in every game. Just tell me one other manager who does that? It’s sheer panic in my book and can’t possibly be good for the players. You might be right, I may be panicking unnecessarily but I don’t think so and feel it goes deeper than just a bad run.

Clutching at straws for positives. 

But I’ll take your moaning as one of them.

You seem to come on here in spells (when we are on a poor streak… oh what a coincidence) then disappear. Then we start doing well and you Fuck off.

So it could be a good sign. Let’s all pray there’s a good run around the corner. Double whammy, the whites start doing well again and you Fuck Off.

Heads up for some, do not dare criticise Evatt. He's the chosen one didn't you know. Have some patience he'll get it right after another 3-4 transfer windows he will improve us in some way shape or form, and in 2025 we may be in a position to seriously challenge to get out of League 1.

Anyone expecting anything else just crawl back under your stone.