Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cambridge

Ani

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Another sitter missed.

For all the questions about how we play etc. - if we put the ball in the net when we have easy chances then the world would be a better place.

Need goalscorers on the pitch for that, IE chooses to sacrifice goalscoring potential for workrate etc.  I just wonder how he expects the ball to end up in the net on a regular basis, course they will all score 1 or 2 a season (apart from Santos) but its disappointing to start a game relying more on hope than expectation.

Just now, Johnnyrotten said:

Need goalscorers on the pitch for that, IE chooses to sacrifice goalscoring potential for workrate etc.  I just wonder how he expects the ball to end up in the net on a regular basis, course they will all score 1 or 2 a season (apart from Santos) but its disappointing to start a game relying more on hope than expectation.

He doesn't choose to sacrifice goals at all. Just Dion can't finish his fucking tea. 

3 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Never, ever a red card. Absolutely nothing Dempsey could do about it when their mon has literally ran in to him. Other than that, dull, dull, dull, dull. 

Think he new what he had done didn’t complain when he got the red thought he took that for the team myself by blocking him off .. Also the first yellow he got could of been worse