Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barrow H (Pizza Cup)

L/H White

• Site Supporter

Right time to turn our minds to the big game this evening 😂.

3 of us going, so let’s see what we can do to get to the last 16. Don’t know whether he’ll try to keep some consistency with a winning side, make plenty of changes bringing in those who haven’t played 90 for a while or a bit of both. His comments suggest a bit of both. So could be game time for MJ, Sadlier, think he’s already said Toal will play. But I think establishing some first 11 combinations and consistency also important. So could be something like this;

Trafford

Toal.                       Santos.              Iredale

Bradley                         Thomason              MJ                     Beck

Sadlier                              Dapo

Bod 

1 hour ago, desperado said:

3 of us going, so let’s see what we can do to get to the last 16. Don’t know whether he’ll try to keep some consistency with a winning side, make plenty of changes bringing in those who haven’t played 90 for a while or a bit of both. His comments suggest a bit of both. So could be game time for MJ, Sadlier, think he’s already said Toal will play. But I think establishing some first 11 combinations and consistency also important. So could be something like this;

Trafford

Bradley                         Thomason              MJ                     Beck

Bod 

Looks good to me but I wonder if he’ll continue with Dixon instead of Trafford? I personally wouldn’t as I’d keep the back line as solid as possible.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Looks good to me but I wonder if he’ll continue with Dixon instead of Trafford? I personally wouldn’t as I’d keep the back line as solid as possible.

Yeh you are probably right. Forgot he usually picks Dixon for these. Ex Barrow as well

1 hour ago, desperado said:

Trafford

Bod 

No game for 10 days; play your best team.

What is our best team?

Edited by globaldiver

7 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Surely we'll need to know the ratio of away following to census approved population of town before we can confirm if its outstanding or not. 

And factor in the overall GDP of the population and per capita.

This is science, not some back of a fag packet nonsense from Niall Ferguson.