Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Conspiracy theories

globaldiver

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, kent_white said:

Here's a good starter for 10 if you fancy it!

https://youtu.be/2bZi3Xm9tJE?si=NZzxN9RD0S5_EQw2

In the video he talks about our inability to rewind real-time in order to change an earlier decision and therefore alter any outcome.

I wonder if all these murdering teenagers who happily stab others, often killing them, think life is just a large-scale video game. Just press ‘revert to previous save point’ and next time, leave home without the knife.

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Someone's made the error of posting a photo of contrails over Winter Hill on a Facebook page.

Tin foil all over the shop.

Just looking at that. A pilot has just explained exactly what it is…….Karen who sells slimming coffee from Great Lever obviously knows better. 

Just now, royal white said:

Just looking at that. A pilot has just explained exactly what it is…….Karen who sells slimming coffee from Great Lever obviously knows better. 

Saw that exact comment from the pilot myself too.

Worrying thing is you click on the commentors and they're all from Bolton. Every town must be rife with these people 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Worrying thing is you click on the commentors and they're all from Bolton. Every town must be rife with these people 

I always ask them how we’re still alive if there’s millions of gallons of poison landing on us and they tend to go quiet 

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

I always ask them how we’re still alive if there’s millions of gallons of poison landing on us and they tend to go quiet 

Because the chemicals are specially designed so that "they" aren't affected by them, but the rest of us currants are kept under control by them duh.

"How come we never saw this when we were growing up" one woman said. You know, back before there were thousands of flights a day and it cost £24 to fly to Italy. 

I always find it interesting that these people can never just believe one conspiracy, it has to be the whole thing.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Marc505 said:

Because the chemicals are specially designed so that "they" aren't affected by them, but the rest of us currants are kept under control by them duh.

"How come we never saw this when we were growing up" one woman said. You know, back before there were thousands of flights a day and it cost £24 to fly to Italy. 

I always find it interesting that these people can never just believe one conspiracy, it has to be the whole thing.

And because I’m those days you got 24 pictures per film so you didn’t waste them all taking pictures of the fucking sky.

They’re all lonely king kongs with mangled genitals 

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, Spider said:

One mans poison is another mans fertiliser. Ever noticed how tall people are around there ?

21 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Theres still some fkin idiots trying with the pilot 😂

20 minutes ago, royal white said:

Theres still some fkin idiots trying with the pilot 😂

Mad that theyre rejecting a qualified professionals explanation in favour of random as fuck websites.

I take it none of these people fly on holiday out of principle 

• 1 month later...

Not a conspiracy as such but it’s all the conspiracy nuts that are posting on social media about this……self service checkouts. The melt down taking place by these cranks is on another scale. Also add the “cash only” crew literally dozens of groups naming and shaming businesses that only take cards .yes because the government really want to know what Tracey from Tonge Moor is spending her Giro on. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Not a conspiracy as such but it’s all the conspiracy nuts that are posting on social media about this……self service checkouts. The melt down taking place by these cranks is on another scale. Also add the “cash only” crew literally dozens of groups naming and shaming businesses that only take cards .yes because the government really want to know what Tracey from Tonge Moor is spending her Giro on. 

You sound vaccinated

34 minutes ago, royal white said:

Not a conspiracy and not for the government but using cards and loyalty schemes is hugely beneficial for the supermarkets and the credit card companies.

Its there to ensure they know what to stock and what prices in what regions and how to geotarget with offers to help you spend more money.

A thousand Tracey's from Tonge Moor is truly valuable. Data is the new oil and so its been proved.

We've happily given away so much information on ourselves, and a lot of it we don't really realise to the benefit of large commercial business - you have to decide if the trade off of points on your nectar card or discount promotions from using your CC is worth it. Personally I do, the genie is out of the bottle and I like my petrol coupons at Sainsburys.